TOP 50 Players

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by njx9
    on the other hand, one could say "this is a discussion when frank gore has done it for more than a single nfl season".
    I agree with that thought when talking about placement in the top 50, but when comparing Gore and Jackson....Jackson has only played an an elite level for 1 year as well.

Comment

i agree. vilma is a top 20 player in a 43. until he shows he can adjust this year i dont think he warrants the top 50.

however, kerry rhodes is a much better saftery than polamolu. if he didnt have that hair and have been on a superbowl team, people wouldnt overrate him so much.

also, the reason there isnt alot of steelers on the list is because none of them are that good. every player on the steelers is a solid servicable pro. thats how they won a superbowl and thats also why none are on the list. how many superstars are on the steelers though? none.

Comment

Originally posted by njx9
        *shrug*

2 1000-yard seasons, 2 seasons over 40 catches, both years >10 TDs... granted he's only been amazing for one year, but that's still two years of solid production. meh, not that i think jackson is hands down better (at this point, next season will tell a lot), but i can see why someone might argue that he is.
        Yeah, it can be argued that Jackson is better, but it can also be argued that Gore is better. Thats pretty much my point hehe.

Comment

I disagree with a lot of this list. There are players with 1 or 0 pro bowl seasons and Gonzalez isn't even really a top tight end anymore, he's just good now, just to name a few of my gripes.

Thanks to BK for the sig

Comment

Originally posted by ncstateviking View Post
            however, kerry rhodes is a much better saftery than polamolu. if he didnt have that hair and have been on a superbowl team, people wouldnt overrate him so much.
            When Rhodes does it for more than a year then I'll put him ahead of Polamalu. Rhodes is good but he's not as good as Polamalu.

Comment

Wheres Brian Dawkins? Kerry Rhodes had 1 good year and all of a sudden he's better than Dawkins? Sean Taylor shouldn't even be ahead of him.

Comment

Originally posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
                Wheres Brian Dawkins? Kerry Rhodes had 1 good year and all of a sudden he's better than Dawkins? Sean Taylor shouldn't even be ahead of him.
                Woah, you're right. I just noticed Dawkins isn't on the list yet Sean Taylor is. I'd have Dawkins in the top fifteen.

Comment

Where on god's green earth is Aaron Kampman?

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

Originally posted by jkpigskin View Post
                    wtf do you have against ray?
                    He is a Steelers fan that is probably why.

Comment

also no casey hampton

this list is wack

Comment

There is not one article I would ever read that has "http://cbs.sportsline.com" in the url.

Comment

No Browns? For some reason I'm not surprised...

Comment

steelers fans think every player on their team should be in the top 50. parker, ward, hampton, troy. what about faneca and big ben guys? evidently every player on their team is the best at their position.

Comment

Originally posted by ncstateviking View Post
                              steelers fans think every player on their team should be in the top 50. parker, ward, hampton, troy. what about faneca and big ben guys? evidently every player on their team is the best at their position.

ya your dumb

hampton,parker,and troy is one of the best at their position

Comment

Yeah, although I disagree with a lot of this list as well, I think it's important to realize that 50 players averages out to about one and a half per team. Some teams will have 3, and some teams will have 0. No way should a guy like Willie Parker be considered among the top 50 players, imo. He isn't even among the very best at his position. Neither is Ward. Unless you think there are a dozen WR's among the top 50 players in the game.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information