Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RaiderNation View Post
    raiders only have 1 top 50 player according to that lol. pretty sad for us
    Buccaneers have 0. Not too sad for them but yeah.

Comment

• Every sports league needs to adopt blood testing. You cannot find HGH in the basic urine sample tests. Only bloodwork can find it.

Comment

• Originally posted by 255979119 View Post
        Every sports league needs to adopt blood testing. You cannot find HGH in the basic urine sample tests. Only bloodwork can find it.
        and that would be expensive. Expensive things don't usually go through in the NFL.

Comment

• Originally posted by Phrost View Post
          and that would be expensive. Expensive things don't usually go through in the NFL.
          Suprising, is it not? The richest league in North America cannot afford to chalk up a couple hundred grand to make sure they have the cleanest product on the field. I for one want a league of clean, hardworking athletes who get where they are by their own abilities, not some drugs.
          Last edited by 255979119; 06-18-2007, 01:42 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 255979119 View Post
            Suprising, is it not? The richest league in North America cannot afford to chalk up a couple hundred grand to make sure they have the cleanest product on the field. I for one want a league of clean, hardworking athletes who go where they are by their own abilities, not some drugs.
            Quite pathetic actually.

Comment

raiders only have 1 top 50 player according to that lol. pretty sad for us
              Steelers have 0. But the difference is we still have majority of a superbowl team here while Oakland just had the first overall pick.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

Comment

raiders only have 1 top 50 player according to that lol. pretty good for us
                fixed :) j/k

Comment

• i really dont care near as much as most people if people are juiced or not. unless its proven ill assume their clean because i really dont care.

Comment

• Originally posted by Smooth Criminal View Post
                    Steelers have 0. But the difference is we still have majority of a superbowl team here while Oakland just had the first overall pick.
                    Other than Polamalu and maybe Hampton who belongs up there?

Comment

Working...
                    X

Debug Information