Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cardinals vs Rams

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Cardinals vs Rams

    I was hoping this would be a good measuring stick for our secondary but Bulger is going to be out, along with a few other keys guys for the Rams.

    I fully expect to have this game locked up by the 3rd quarter any thing short of that is a let down, we need to take them out of the game in the 1st half and then just pound Edge & Shipp for most of the 2nd.

    here is an injury list for both teams(from last week)

    Cardinals
    A. Boldin WR Doubtful Hip
    L. Brown T Doubtful Ankle
    A. Branch DT Probable Hand
    A. Johnson C Probable Knee

    Rams
    R. Smith LB Day-to-Day Knee
    L. Little DE Day-to-Day Knee
    A. Goldberg T Day-to-Day Knee
    I. Bruce WR Day-to-Day Strained left hamstring
    C. Chavous S Day-to-Day Strained left pectoral muscle
    T. Hill CB Out Back
    S. Jackson RB Out Groin
    R. Incognito G Doubtful Ankle
    M. Bulger QB Probable Ribs
    J. Hall DE Probable Pectoral
    T. McGarigle LB Probable Groin
    P. Tinoisamoa LB Probable Ankle


  • #2
    Holy ****, our injury loist is long. Gus Ferotte is starting for us.

    Comment


    • #3
      i would feel bad for you, but i can't i've always hated the rams

      Comment


      • #4
        I wouldn't feel so confident. We have a QB with ribs this week.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by yodachu View Post
          I wouldn't feel so confident. We have a QB with ribs this week.
          I would agree that you should be wary of chalking this one up, because Frerotte is healthy and Linehan is taking over the playcalling. I still expect a loss, but I wouldn't be surprised if the Rams have a little spark this week with a healthy QB and different playcalling.

          I am done arguing, until somebody says something stupid.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by nfrillman View Post
            I would agree that you should be wary of chalking this one up, because Frerotte is healthy and Linehan is taking over the playcalling. I still expect a loss, but I wouldn't be surprised if the Rams have a little spark this week with a healthy QB and different playcalling.
            Although I am still expexting the same. U and I could beat our O-Line for a sack right now.

            Comment


            • #7
              If Marc Bulger could only last 4 weeks, I give Gus Ferotte about 5 plays.

              BoneKrusher

              Comment


              • #8
                I expect a ton of blitzes this week to prevent you from throwing deep, if we can get 4 sacks on Big Ben with a 4 man rush I think Frerotte should be scared especially since he has no where near the mobility of Ben.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Yes, Dockett will raise his sack numbers . Hope to see Shipp getting some touches.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by fenikz View Post
                    I expect a ton of blitzes this week to prevent you from throwing deep, if we can get 4 sacks on Big Ben with a 4 man rush I think Frerotte should be scared especially since he has no where near the mobility of Ben.
                    Our QB has an average of about 10 one hundreths of a second to throw right now, it is quite sad. I see a blitz every play and the Cards getting like 15 sacks in the game. Whats the record for sacks in a game? Cuz I am pretty sure that offensive team is looking at the Rams and saying thank u and the defensive team is like sign me up for o-line good god they suck.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      We played pretty terrible today but still managed to win only because they are the Rams, I really think they were over looking the Rams and the injuries are starting to catch up to our offense, we really need Boldin and Brown back.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Warner pretty much sucked today, and the O-Line wasn't exactly great. Defense played a lot worse than I thought they would.

                        BoneKrusher

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Jensen View Post
                          Warner pretty much sucked today, and the O-Line wasn't exactly great. Defense played a lot worse than I thought they would.
                          yes, but we didn't manage to win that kind of a game in past. Now we did, and that's the most important thing.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            this team definitely has something different about it, it's not cockiness or anything like that, but there is definitely something there

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X

                            Debug Information