Cardinals @ New Orleans

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cardinals @ New Orleans

I think is a favorable match up for us, we only seem to lose games if our offense struggles and I truly doubt they will against a very weak Saint's D

Cards 35 Saints 24

I have a feeling that our pass D will get exposed again today. I'm expecting Brees to have a big day, but I think we can definitely stop the run game. Warner to Fitz should be hooking up all day long, and Edge should be able to get at least 80-90 yards on the ground.

Cardinals 31, Saints 28

BoneKrusher

Comment

Did you watch the game today fenikz? I didn't get a chance to, had a Christmas Party to go to. From what it looks like, the secondary played horrible.

BoneKrusher

Comment

Great game guys. One thing I was surprised about is how many penalties you guys committed.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
        WHO DAT!

Comment

Originally posted by Jensen View Post
          Did you watch the game today fenikz? I didn't get a chance to, had a Christmas Party to go to. From what it looks like, the secondary played horrible.
          We were just killing our selves, Warner let them get the early lead with a pick and a INT which they scored on both, and then we keep getting in 2 & 20 situations because of stupid penalties and such. We are getting worse and wrose as the year goes on.

Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
          Great game guys. One thing I was surprised about is how many penalties you guys committed.
          I'm not, I'm sure we lead the league by a large margin in penalties, I figured part of Whiz, Smart, Tough, Disciplined motto would actually be acting Smart, Tough, & Disciplined.

Comment

Boldin was the fastest WR ever to 100, 200 & 300 receptions he is only 4 away from 400 is he still going to be the fastest to reach that?

anyone know?

Comment

Working...
            X

Debug Information