This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arizona Cardinals Discussion Thread

Yeah, I started the discussion thread, you wanna fight about it?

I'll start!

What are the Arizona Cardinals' biggest draft needs?

Sig by rainbeaukid2
    Originally posted by yodachu
    Everyone pwns the Rams.

Now that this is a team board there will be more than one thread, lol.

The Cardinals need offensive lineman the most in the draft.

Comment

Lt, Cb, Olb, Fs, De, Fb

Comment

Originally posted by fenikz View Post
        Lt, Cb, Olb, Fs, De, Fb
        O Line in general

Comment

Originally posted by VikesRule View Post
          Now that this is a team board there will be more than one thread, lol.

The Cardinals need offensive lineman the most in the draft.
          Yes, we can have more than one thread for each team now. Knock yourselves out! :0
          Scott Wright, President
          Draft Countdown.com
          www.draftcountdown.com

Twitter: twitter.com/DraftCountdown

Draft Countdown Podcast, Every Tuesday at 8 PM EST
          www.blogtalkradio.com/draftcountdown and on iTunes

Comment

Get Joe Thomas if he's gone then Ganies Adams

Comment

o-line: any lineman would be great, but we need to get atleast one tackle

defensive end- berry cant stay healthy, and okeafor is inconsistant, so we need to bring in an end

outside linebacker- were fine at middle linebacker with hayes, and dansby is expected to play slb next season, so we need a wlb. because orlando huff isnt the answer there

cornerback- rolle should play better next season, but we need one more corner

free saftey- griffith is done now, and he wasnt that great to begin with, so a great saftey to put next to wilson would be nice

blocking tight end- leonard pope can catch, but we need someone who can block

power running back- james wasnt very good in the red-zone last year, so a big guy who can slam the ball in would be nice

sig mase by jkpigskin

Comment

Originally posted by shawn View Post
                o-line: any lineman would be great, but we need to get atleast one tackle
                The only 4 I really want are Thomas, Brown, Staley, and Ugoh. None of the other late round picks usually do much with us.

BoneKrusher

Comment

not Gaines Adams i would rather have Jamal Anderson, sure he is a one year wonder but he does have a lot of potential

big rb i would say Nate Illiani from Hawaii i just love this guy he is a beast look him up on you tube

Also for safety we could get Weddell or Merriweather both can play safety or corner, i would love to get merriweather

Def a Tackle is needed, and DE, why not give Cooper a chance, even though he player in 13 games

I still would like Blackstock to have a chance at player wlb he did have good push rushing abilites

DE in the later rounds that would be good is http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/sco...mafrancis.html
                  Ikaika Alama massive guy who is quick

someone should make a Mock Draft

Comment

I'm drawing up the beginning of a Mock and I'm currently stumped at who should go #5. Here's who's went where thus far.

Calvin Johnson
                    Gaines Adams
                    Adrian Peterson
                    Joe Thomas
                    ?

Now, I could go Jamaal Anderson (but I'm not that high on him), Levi Brown (but is his stock still that high) or even Alan Branch as a DT. What do you guys think?
                    Is that a rash?

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece

Comment

Originally posted by Philliez01 View Post
                      I'm drawing up the beginning of a Mock and I'm currently stumped at who should go #5. Here's who's went where thus far.

Calvin Johnson
                      Gaines Adams
                      Adrian Peterson
                      Joe Thomas
                      ?

Now, I could go Jamaal Anderson (but I'm not that high on him), Levi Brown (but is his stock still that high) or even Alan Branch as a DT. What do you guys think?
                      I'd say Anderson as well in that situation. Landry would fill the biggest need but would be a reach there and I think the Cardinals are set as far as DT goes.

Designs by D-Unit

ILEMTPKC - I Love Eli Manning <The Patriots Killer> Club

Comment

landry is the bets pick imo

sig mase by jkpigskin

Comment

I'd love him on the team, but Top 5 is reserved for safeties like Sean Taylor and Kenny Phillips. And the Cardinals are not the team that reaches for need, they do the opposite. I see Anderson at that pick, but I'd much prefer Landry to Branch.

Designs by D-Unit

ILEMTPKC - I Love Eli Manning <The Patriots Killer> Club

Comment

Yeah Landry would be nice, i actually wouldn't mind taking him at 5 really a reach, he did run a amzing 40 and now could be number 10 pick for Falcons, if JT is gone, we should trade down and try and stay in either top 10 near bottom like 8 9 10 and pick Landry from there, and then we could still have chance at getting a pretty good tackle in the Second, with Staley, and also get a DE with our third or a second that we might aquire from a trade

Comment

Are you guys opposed to trading up to get joe thomas??

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information