This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by fenikz View Post
    I hope so, it doesn't seem like they were making a big deal about his injury so he will probably be back this week.
    He better be, he killed my fantasy team.

Comment

• The game this weeks kind of worries me, we looked good against Pitt but thats because they played right into our style of football, the Rams still have great deep threats and it will be the 1st real test of our secondary.

Comment

The game this weeks kind of worries me, we looked good against Pitt but thats because they played right into our style of football, the Rams still have great deep threats and it will be the 1st real test of our secondary.
        I'm more interested in who will be starting at QB for us.

BoneKrusher

Comment

• that really doesn't concern me, i fell either one will have there way with the Rams D, along with Edge

Comment

• I kind of like the qb switch thing, because you have to game plan for both a lefty and a right hand qb, one who is amazing with the deep ball, and run no huddle, while the other can do stuff....

Comment

that really doesn't concern me, i fell either one will have there way with the Rams D, along with Edge
              I didn't mean it in a bad way, I'm excited to see who's gonna start since Warner has been playing really well.

BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by bhaarat316 View Post
                I kind of like the qb switch thing, because you have to game plan for both a lefty and a right hand qb, one who is amazing with the deep ball, and run no huddle, while the other can do stuff....
                Exactly, and i don't care what Holywood Matt thinks about it. As long as it works, stick with it. We have pure gold in Warner. Look at other teams. I know this will sound impossible, but what if Brady, Manning or Romo goes down? Their season is over.

The game against Rams is a biggest test this season for us. With a win, and Seahawks defeat, we'll be on the top of NFC West. We must prove that we can win in situations when we are favorites. Remember the Raiders game from last season, i hope we have learned from our mistakes.

Comment

• The Raiders game came after a huge meltdown though not a big Cardinals win, if we have another meltdown this year and actually bounce back, It will show that this is different team with a new attitude

Comment

• I remember last year, there was some discussion that Karlos Dansby had a lingering toe injury. What exactly transpired?

Comment

• nothing, it was what it was, he is fine now and we need to get him a contract extension.

Comment

• hard fought win for us. We're on the top of NFC West. How many weeks will Leinart be out? We might look for back up QB now. Hope to see Levi and Boldin back for a Panthers game. Now if we could win that game...

Very important is a fact that we won against Seahawks, cause it looks like it will be between us and them for a NFC West title.

Comment

• Panthers are good, but not great, it should be like the rams game, the Saints almost won, true that is a division rival. I think we should pull the win, if the cb dont get burnt.

Comment

• BTW I got to stop wearing sigs of players or teams I like because they always seem to no do good when I have them on

Comment

BTW I got to stop wearing sigs of players or teams I like because they always seem to no do good when I have them on
                              Put Edge sig this week. I have a feeling that Edge will have best game so far this season, against Panthers.

Comment

• The Cards have signed QB Tim Rattay since Matt Leinart is out for the season.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3056164

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                                WHO DAT!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information