Comment

• what do the Cards need to draft.

Comment

• Karlos Dansby = beast.

BoneKrusher

Comment

• Yeah and he is still not signed

Comment

• DE Bertrand Berry is out for the season due to a triceps tear.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3108482

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
            WHO DAT!

Comment

• What do you guys think is going to happen with Larry Fitzgerald and Karlos Dansby after this season?
              Originally posted by Paul
              Eli's opportunity to become a legend.
              Originally posted by Vikes99ej
              These last 50 seconds will define Eli Manning.
              MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Comment

• Originally posted by Number 10 View Post
                What do you guys think is going to happen with Larry Fitzgerald and Karlos Dansby after this season?
                I'm sure the Cards really want to resign Dansby but I'm hoping he becomes a Saint.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                WHO DAT!

Comment

• Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
                  DE Bertrand Berry is out for the season due to a triceps tear.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3108482
                  What a surprise...

BoneKrusher

Comment

• Berry's injury isn't a big concern to me, he will be gone after the season, Adrian Wilson on the other hand does, he is the heart of our secondary kind of like Quan is for the offense, even if he isn't doing anything you have to take into account that he is lurking somewhere

I expect Pace and Dansby to be signed soon and Fitzy isn't a FA until 2010

Comment

• is johnson a fa after the season?

Comment

• Ya, we more than likely won't resign him as he will probably want #2 WR type money or at least a chance to prove he can be one

Talks with Dansby are officially underway now

"Formal talks now are under way between the Cardinals and Dansby for a contract extension, general manager Rod Graves said Wednesday.

Until now, Dansby and his agent, Kirk Wood, had said the talks had been infrequent and informal.

“Relaxed” was the phrase Dansby used after Sunday’s game at Cincinnati to describe the Cardinals’ approach to negotiations. Since then the pace has picked up."

http://www.eastvalleytribune.com/story/102513

Comment

• After the season is over, I think it might be time to find a new kicker. Rackers has not impressed me at all this season, and this was at least the 2nd FG he's missed that would either tie game or win it.

BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Jensen View Post
                            After the season is over, I think it might be time to find a new kicker. Rackers has not impressed me at all this season, and this was at least the 2nd FG he's missed that would either tie game or win it.
                            That's the 7th that I can think of, I was hoping we would get rid of him after costing us 4 games last year but they didn't, as the saying goes the more things change the more they stay the same, we are still the Cardinals and we can't close out games.

Comment

• Anyone else read that Wilson was done for season with achilies tendon. i can't find that article anywhere i read it yesterday. Also with Green out, Rolle goes back to corner. I was kind of hoping that since Wilson is injured, that Rolle might be playing more Saftey. But with Green injured Rolle is going to be playing corner.

any thoughts?

Comment

• Wilson and Green are both done for the season, which sucks because we have no depth at either of those spots, Celestin basically cost us 21 points against the 49ers, and Rolle went back to his usual form of missing the pick and the guy goes 60 yards for a TD on a simple slant route

We really need Aaron Fransico back he played very well last year in our 3 Safety sets, and the Browns are going to kill us going deep

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information