This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jensen View Post
    I'd only move James if we got McFadden in the draft, which we won't. I'd rather slap the franchise on Dansby, fill a position of need in the 1st round, and keep Edge than trade Edge to draft Stewart and sign Dansby long term. And it's not like we couldn't sign Dansby after next year either. The only way I would trade Edge is if we get a #1 CB or another good player in a position of need, which Edge probably wouldn't fetch at this point in his career.
    Next year we will need to give Boldin and Wilson contract extensions, as they are being paid basically nothing, if we could get Michael Turner before the draft for something like 3 mil a year and trade James for a 3rd or so i'm all for it

Comment

• Originally posted by fenikz View Post
      Next year we will need to give Boldin and Wilson contract extensions, as they are being paid basically nothing, if we could get Michael Turner before the draft for something like 3 mil a year and trade James for a 3rd or so i'm all for it
      I'm not sold on Turner being a #1 back, I'd rather have Jonathan Stewart than him.

BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Jensen View Post
        I'm not sold on Turner being a #1 back, I'd rather have Jonathan Stewart than him.
        especially after that game yesterday, he is ridiculous

Comment

• Mendanhall is playing well today. If he comes out, I would look at him.

Comment

• Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
            Mendanhall is playing well today. If he comes out, I would look at him.
            I still personally like Stewart better, but I have also got to see a lot more of him than Mendenhall

Comment

I still personally like Stewart better, but I have also got to see a lot more of him than Mendenhall
              I like Stewert too, but I dont believe he will be there with your second pick. He is a reach to get in the first, but he wont be there in thesecond. Thats why I think Mendenhall is a good pick. Besides, he is a younger, probably better version of Edge.

Comment

• i don;t know i like turner, kind of disaponted james didn't fair well, maybe he needs to split carries with another back. I think a speed back might compliment him well, someone like Slaton, if he could get him in the second. Not a really big fan of him, i want someone like Deanglo Williams, but i don't see anyone like that, a speed back that can truck.

I thought Boldin and Wilson recently got contracts.

Comment

• Originally posted by bhaarat316 View Post
                  i don;t know i like turner, kind of disaponted james didn't fair well, maybe he needs to split carries with another back. I think a speed back might compliment him well, someone like Slaton, if he could get him in the second. Not a really big fan of him, i want someone like Deanglo Williams, but i don't see anyone like that, a speed back that can truck.

I thought Boldin and Wilson recently got contracts.
                  Slaton reminds me too much of J.J. Arrington, i really don't like him as a NFL RB

Comment

• Wats our number one need, I think either DE, or Cb

Comment

I like Stewart better as well, but I still think Mendenhall has a good future in the NFL ahead of him. If he's still there in the 2nd, I'd definitely take him.

BoneKrusher

Comment

Slaton reminds me too much of J.J. Arrington, i really don't like him as a NFL RB
                        I agree with this. Slaton reminds me a lot of J.J. Arrington too, and I don't think that he warrants a 2nd round pick from the Cards. I'm still hoping that Arrington can turn it around, but it's looking like he never will.

BoneKrusher

Comment

Wats our number one need, I think either DE, or Cb
                          A #1 CB is what the Cards need the most. The secondary has been lost without Wilson in the lineup, and if either of the Jenkins are there in the 1st round I'm hoping the Cards will select them. If not, get somebody like McKlevin in the 2nd, although I doubt he would be there. A 3-4 OLB is probably the next greatest need, and it might be worth taking a shot with Groves in the 1st if both Jenkins are gone.

BoneKrusher

Comment

• hopefully Gohlston isn't to far out of our reach when we pick i think around 16-19

Comment

hopefully Gohlston isn't to far out of our reach when we pick i think around 16-19
                              Gholston will most likely be a top 5 pick.

BoneKrusher

Comment

• I think if both Jenkins are gone we take a good look at Cason, he is a good play making corner and if his timed speed is in the 4.4. range I wouldn't mind him staying in AZ, if not Stewart, Otah, and Campbell should get a look, CB is our biggest need by far though

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information