This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Flyboy View Post
    How did Alan Branch play for you guys in his rookie year?
    He got a little playing time towards the end of the year, he is going to be a great depth guy for us, can play all 3 spots in our 3-4, and both tackles spots in our 4-3

Comment

• shawntae spencer and walt harris for larry fitzgerald okay? then its a deal!
      my quick smells like french toast

Comment

• how do you guys feel about the trade talks of Fitz to minny for say a 1st, a 3rd and next year's 3rd?

Comment

• Originally posted by giver17 View Post
          how do you guys feel about the trade talks of Fitz to minny for say a 1st, a 3rd and next year's 3rd?
          I'd think Fitz would be worth more than that, but I guess if people don't think he will sign an extension his value would be much less

Comment

• Hey guys I'm trying to get a mock FA/ Draft goin and the Cards are still open

http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...ad.php?t=18848
            Stafford Sig by touchdownrams the rest of the sig by Sig Master Bone Krusher Avy by King of all avys renji

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Originally posted by njx9
            oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.

Comment

• I think cards have to go Olb in the first and maybe another one again in the second or BPA and in third another de/olb. To make up for losing Pace after we find the right D for him. And another to bump Dansby to inside. And we still need a corner.

Comment

• Originally posted by bhaarat316 View Post
                I think cards have to go Olb in the first and maybe another one again in the second or BPA and in third another de/olb. To make up for losing Pace after we find the right D for him. And another to bump Dansby to inside. And we still need a corner.
                That would be the most ******** thing the Cards could do if they took a 3-4 OLB in the first 2 rounds.

BoneKrusher

Comment

• or 3 we are losing Pace and we never had anyone on the other side.

Comment

• Well we just signed Travis LaBoy to a 5 year 22 million dollar deal so it looks like he will get a shot at one of the spots and more than likely Oakefor & Berry will battle it out for the other spots. So I doubt we will be taking a 3-4 OLB before the 3rd round

In the 1st these are the players I want in order(just the realistic ones)

Mike Jenkins
                    DRC
                    Jonathan Stewart
                    Rashard Mendenhall
                    Aqib Talib
                    Felix Jones

Comment

• Q Groves u forgot him

Comment

• Question, there has been talk of the Cards and Eagles in a trade involving Fitz and Lito Sheppard. I'm sure most of you have heard of it, but it invoves Lito and the Eagles first for Fitzgerald. Thoughts? Does it seem fair? Is there any possibility of this happening?
                        Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

• Really anything involving Fitz being traded is just people guessing. If the Cardinals wanted to trade him he would of been gone about a month ago, the Cardinals could of then positioned teams against each other to raise his price tag. But we never did and we are still renegotiating his deal, I fully expect that he will have a 5 year deal signed by the start of the season.

Comment

• Was wondering because I just heard thorugh Philly media that there is a proposed trade, by the Cardinals, that would send Fitz to the Eagles for Lito, Juqua Thomas, a DE, and a second round pick in this years draft. Personnally, I find it exciting, but hard to beleive. If this would be true, I think the Eagles would be ripping off the Cards, but I don't know the Cardinals' needs as well as the Eagles, so I may be off base. What do you think would be a realistic price tag for him, if he is indeed on the trading block, of course?

Comment

• Fitz deal is imminent says Delaware Online

"And based on reports coming out of Arizona, a new deal between the Cardinals and Fitzgerald is imminent.

Earlier this week, Fitzgerald told the East Valley (Ariz.) Tribune that progress has been made toward an extension and restructuring of his contract, which pays him $14.6 million in 2008 and $17.4 million in 2009, the final year of his contract.

Fitzgerald is even speaking like a Cardinal for the long term.

"In January, next year, when we're deep in the playoffs, this thing won't be an issue," he told the newspaper."

http://www.delawareonline.com/apps/p...79/1002/SPORTS

Comment

• -Tear runs slowly down left cheek- I knew it was wishful thinking, but I was really wishful. :)

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information