X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can't very well be the only NFC West team without people talking now can we

Comment

• Hey guys, how has Matt Leinart looked so far in camp? Has he picked up the offense? Is he making good throws (I've noticed he sometimes underthrows deep routes)? Have reports been positive up to this point? And what do you guys expect from him this year?

Comment

• Originally posted by Burns336 View Post
        Hey guys, how has Matt Leinart looked so far in camp? Has he picked up the offense? Is he making good throws (I've noticed he sometimes underthrows deep routes)? Have reports been positive up to this point? And what do you guys expect from him this year?
        i don't think Matt Leinarts going to make it, he was an ideal fit for the WCO and the Cardinals switched offensive schemes to a scheme that relies more on the deep-ball and lets face it, Leinart doesn't have the strongest arm. Had the Cardinals had the new system in place durung the '06 draft I think they would have taken Jay Cutler and the Broncos would have taken Matt Leinart due to the fact that the Broncos run a WCO which is Leinart's ideal system.

Comment

• Originally posted by Burns336 View Post
          Hey guys, how has Matt Leinart looked so far in camp? Has he picked up the offense? Is he making good throws (I've noticed he sometimes underthrows deep routes)? Have reports been positive up to this point? And what do you guys expect from him this year?

He has been tearing it up, he really has the game down mentally which was the only thing holding him back, only thin i have heard bad so far was DRC got a pick 6 on him

Comment

• Cardinals | Shipp released
            Mon, 4 Aug 2008 14:54:52 -0700

The Arizona Cardinals announced Monday, Aug. 4, that the team released RB Marcel Shipp.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
            WHO DAT!

Comment

• Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
              Cardinals | Shipp released
              Mon, 4 Aug 2008 14:54:52 -0700

The Arizona Cardinals announced Monday, Aug. 4, that the team released RB Marcel Shipp.

Hightower is younger, cheaper, and has much more upside, i only wish we could find a fast back who isn't afraid of contact to replace J.J.

Comment

• Cards sign LB Brandon Moore

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/traini...ory?id=3532130

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                WHO DAT!

Comment

• Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
                  Moore could actually turn out to be a steal for you guys. He certainly has the ability to be a playmaker as long as he is playing downhill. Best as an OLB where his lack of coverage skills are less of a liability.

Comment

• He was just a depth signing, I don't see him challenging anyone for a starting spot, most likely will be our 4th ILB behind Hayes, Dansby, & Biesel.

But quality depth is always good, so I can't complain.

Comment

• Originally posted by fenikz View Post
                      He was just a depth signing, I don't see him challenging anyone for a starting spot, most likely will be our 4th ILB behind Hayes, Dansby, & Biesel.

But quality depth is always good, so I can't complain.
                      He could probably beat out Biesel for the 3rd LB spot, I'm not really that high on Biesel. Nothing wrong with more depth though.

BoneKrusher

Comment

• Cardinals make final roster cuts.

The coaching staff whittled the roster down to 53 players late Saturday morning, releasing a list of guys that included veteran linebackers Brandon Moore, Matt Stewart and Joe Tafoya.

Also getting cut was undrafted rookie wide receiver Lance Long, although Long is eligible to return on the practice squad.

That means undrafted rookie linebacker Ali Highsmith made the team, as did veteran linebacker Monty Beisel.
                        The other offensive players cut included running backs Steve Baylark and Chris Vincent, offensive linemen Kelly Butler, Carlton Medder, Peter Clifford and Jasper Harvey, receiver Jamaica Rector, tight end Alex Shor and Brent Miller, and quarterback Anthony Morelli.

Defensively, the Cards also released defensive backs Michael Adams, DeMario Minter, Dennis Keyes and Travarous Bain, defensive linemen Jason Banks and Keilen Dykes and linebacker Chris Harrington.
                        http://www.azcardinals.com/news/detail.php?PRKey=2510

BoneKrusher

Comment

• Matt Leinart has some really nice touch on his throws. Very catchable. His short-medium throws have a good amount of zip too. I wonder why he isnt doing any better.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

• When can the PS be finalised? I'm keen to see if we can keep guys like Long, Keyes and Harrington.

Comment

• Basic domination of the 49ers on Sunday, Gore is a beast but we took him out of the game with our offensive game plan, was definitely a Whis style of game, some really good long possessions in the 4th quarter helped seal it.

Comment

• Boys didn't look that good this week. Warner didn't have that great of a game, and that possession we had with about 3:00 left in the 4th was crap especially with that great of field position.

BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information