Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• our game plan was simple stupid on both sides of the ball, we put no pressure on Campbell and let him sit back and dink and dunk his way up the field, and on offense we went deep 1 time and got a TD from it, way too conservative

Comment

• Don't get to catch you guys much during the season so I have a few Questions:
      What do you guys think of your oline?
      Is Pendergast going to be extended past this season?
      Biggest need? OLB, OT, RB?
      Is Matt Leinart showing any progress in practise or is he just moping again about losing the job?
      Is Tim Hightower going to be able to be a legit NFL starting running back behind your oline?
      Is branch playing any DE in your 3-4? He's got the size for the nose, but he was more exciting as a DE.

Comment

• O-line is in there 2nd year together, look good at pass blocking and decent at run blocking, I think everyone besides maybe Gandy is here for the long term.

I would expect Pendergast to return next year unless he gets a head coaching opportunity somewhere(college or NFL)

Biggest need I would say is a pass rushing OLB, but I'm a big fan of Hightower so i can see why other might put RB.

Not sure what Leinart is doing, haven't heard any complaints, but we never do from him, he is a classy guy.

I think so, he hits the hole hard, has good vision, and looks like he is a good receiver out of the backfield as well.

Branch isn't really playing, he is our backup up NT right now and will be 3rd string once Watson returns, like most scouts said when he was coming out he is just lazy.

Comment

• Like how the Cards are staying in the East. Maybe if it helps them win more teams will start doing it.

Fenikz neg rep me with ur ubber cool rep power.

A Rush 3-4 Olb is needed badly. It does look like they play 5-2, since they play up on the line and the inside 2 play pretty far back. Unlike the usual 3-4 where the Lbs are more rounded out around the line.
          Last edited by brat316; 09-27-2008, 01:37 PM.

Comment

• Kurt Warner was an All-Star today. 7 ******* turnovers. Hopefully Boldin recovers quickly.

BoneKrusher

Comment

• So Rolle doesn't look like he is going to be coming back

Comment

• Eric Green is a P.O.S.

start DRC, how did he leave coles open so many times

Comment

• Originally posted by fenikz View Post
                  Eric Green is a P.O.S.

start DRC, how did he leave coles open so many times
                  I've been saying that for awhile now. Green should not be a starting CB on this team.

BoneKrusher

Comment

• these next 3 games could make or break our season, if we end up 2-5 we are done

Comment

• THINK BLUUUUUUUUUUUUE

MANNY FOR PRESIDENT

Comment

• I'll play the role of the classy Bills fan and wish you all good luck today.

Comment

• you should do that every week

Comment

• Nice win today over Dallas. Fitz and Breaston looked really good. Breaston continues to impress with the absence of Q.

BoneKrusher

Comment

• With Breaston stepping up and Q being injured we have a little more leverage when it comes to negotiations

Comment

• Originally posted by fenikz View Post
                                With Breaston stepping up and Q being injured we have a little more leverage when it comes to negotiations
                                I don't think Breaston development is going to matter. He has stated that you pay him or trade him. After this injury he had, which could have ended his career, he will most likely demand the amount he wants, or even maybe more.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information