Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cards still need that Olb that can pass rush, and a NT that can eat up everything. And by everything I mean a center, guard and RB. At times the Line is doing a great job on run plays but then the Lb get blocked instead of making a play, like the last long run by Williams inside the 2 min warning.

When is DRC going to play? Also the Antrel Rolle project doesn't seem to be doing so well.

Comment

• Big big game this Sunday. Warner and that passing attack scares me, Rams need to put pressure on Warner or he's going to have like 400+ yards against us.

Comment

• if we win these next 3 games we basically clinch the division

looks like Hightower will be starting vs the Rams, I don't see Edge getting the spot back he physically and mentally just seems finished

Comment

• Originally posted by fenikz View Post
          if we win these next 3 games we basically clinch the division

looks like Hightower will be starting vs the Rams, I don't see Edge getting the spot back he physically and mentally just seems finished

I think you guys got the division all but wrapped up. Hightower was beastly today, good draft steal for you guys.

Comment

• ya the O-Line kind of screwed Hightower's stats, but i know very well that he couldn't care one bit about those

the holding call cost him a 20 yard run and on a few runs late he lost a total of about 20 with negative runs

Comment

• Yes Finally Tim Hightower is the starter. Enjoy Cardinals fans the guy is a beast. Best natural collegiate runner I have seen a while even though he was playing inferior competition.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
              http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
              Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
              http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• I didn't get to watch the game today, but sounded like Hightower had a monster game. Glad to see that he took over the starting RB duties, hopefully he can keep putting up games like this. Defense appeared to play pretty solid, which is kind of a surprise. How did the O-line look fenikz?

BoneKrusher

Comment

• When the game was close the O-line looked the best I have seen it all season, Warner had a ton of time and JJ and Hightower had some huge holes to run through, but towards the end of the game they had quite a few mental lapses, Gandy got beat 3 or 4 times to the outside and Hightower kept getting over 100 then having it called back for a dumb penalty then getting over 100 again and then getting tackled in the back field for 4 or 5 yard loss

and yes the D was actually tackling people, except for Eric Green who has to get burned for a 50+ yarder every week

http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d80c25797
                  http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d80c26db8
                  Last edited by fenikz; 11-03-2008, 12:56 AM.

Comment

• Starting to get some national pub

Rolle was the defensive player of the week, Warner was he Fedex air player of the week

Fitz on PTI
                    http://www.justin.tv/clip/4d893f38c91

Comment

• Turnovers nearly cost the Cards that game. Whisenhunt needs to work on that and he desperately needs to work with the Cards on penalties. It seems like they always take stupid penalties at the worst times.

Also, after today's game I think it's safe to say that RB is definitely a 1st round need. The running game was absolutely terrible today. I don't know if its the O-Line or the RB's or what, but something needs to get fixed.

DRC saved that game for the Cards. Not only does he get his first two career INT's, his second one sealed the game.

Teams that rush Warner are the teams we will have trouble with. I noticed today that everytime he was under pressure he either threw it away or threw a bad pass. I think the Giants game will be a bad game for Warner.

Boldin and Fitz had great days. Boldin probably had his best game of the year.
                      Last edited by Jensen; 11-16-2008, 10:07 PM.

BoneKrusher

Comment

• The Refs were terrible today, 0 penalties against the Seahawks, seems as if Q and Fitz are being held on every single play. Without any sort of respectable ground game it's going to be very difficult to beat the Giants next week, I rather see us run the ball 40 times and lose by 20 then to have Warner dropping back 50 and possibly getting injuried

Comment

• Some info on Boldin:

This much is certain -- the Cardinals plan on having Boldin around long-term. General manager Rod Graves declined to talk much about Boldin or any of the Cards’ possible contract situations, but he clearly is optimistic when it comes to Boldin.

Hearing Graves talk about Boldin, it’s easy to see why. Graves called Boldin “the heart and soul” of the Cardinals, noting that “someone like Anquan helps us not only on the field but in the locker room.”

In all honesty, it’s hard to imagine Boldin in any other uniform.
                          More...

BoneKrusher

Comment

• As most of us have been saying for awhile he isn't going anywhere

Comment

• Arizona hasn't looked to good these last 2 weeks. Their the class of the NFC West no doubt, congrats on being (early) Division Champs, first time since 1975. But it's hard for me seeing this team doing anything come playoff time.

Comment

• Originally posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
                                Arizona hasn't looked to good these last 2 weeks. Their the class of the NFC West no doubt, congrats on being (early) Division Champs, first time since 1975. But it's hard for me seeing this team doing anything come playoff time.
                                They didn't look that bad against the best team in the NFL.

I don't think anybody was expecting the Cards to beat Philly Thursday. I know I wasn't. The Cards never win on the east coast, especially on 4 days rest. The team definitely didn't look good in that game.

BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information