Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Basically what we thought, though 4 games in 17 days anything above .500 would be amazing, I think we should win our division games and one of MIN or NE ending 10-6

Comment

• Originally posted by Jensen View Post
      at Carolina - Loss. Carolina looked really good against New Orleans, and I think the Cards might be a little rusty coming off a bye week.
      at St. Louis - Win. Not jumping on the bandwagon with STL.
      vs. San Fran. - Win. They suck.
      at Seattle - Win. They suck too.
      vs. New York Giants - Loss. I think this will be a close game, but I just can't see the Cards winning this game.
      at Philadelphia - Loss. On the road against Philly...don't see it happening.
      vs. St. Louis - Win. Should be an easier win.
      vs. Minnesota - Win. I think this will be a high-scoring game, but the Cards come out on top.
      at New England - Loss. Not feeling it on the road against an eastern team.
      vs. Seattle - Win. They still suck by week 16.

Overall Record: 10-6, first in NFC West.
      6 for 6 so far. :D

BoneKrusher

Comment

• we're going to disney world!

Comment

• I didn't get to watch too much of the game today, infact I only saw about a quarter of it, but the guys looked pretty good. If the Cards expect to go far in the playoffs, we absolutely must find a running game. The Cards definitely need to address the O-Line in the offseason, and bringing in Terrell Suggs would help with the pass rush as well.

BoneKrusher

Comment

• I feel our defense is one good pass rusher away from being elite, DRC is a lock down corner in the making and his speed is Primetime-esque, was high stepping at the 50 yard line and still gaining ground on people

http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d80d1d185

Comment

• Congrats on being division champs guys. It was nice of my team to be somewhat there while u were clinching. Go out and kick someone's assholes in the playoffs. Shut all the haters up.

Comment

• DRC is becoming an amazing corner, still needs to hit the weight room in the off season but I think that he can be a legit shutdown CB, 18 pass defenses and 3 picks in 6 starts, I can think of only 1 time he got beat man to man for a TD

Comment

• You know how the Cromartie cousins respond after starting only a certain amount of games and doing well...

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

• They make the probowl?

I agree DRC should be in the probowl this year

Comment

• By respond, I meant do the next year.

I wanna watch DRC play. Maybe playoffs I will get to see him play.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

• Believe me he plays nothing like his cousin, far less of a risk taker

Comment

• Yeah. Antonio is so bad this year. He just has no idea what he is doing (at least in the Falcons game, he didn't).

It seems I was pretty wrong about some guys in this draft class. I thought Flacco and DRC both would be terrible if they were moved into the starting role in their first year. Both were extremely raw in my opinion. They are proving me wrong.

Comment

• The Cards offensive line was non-existant today. I would seriously not mind using our first 3 or so picks on the O-Line.

BoneKrusher

Comment

• good game kids. the NFC north is ours to lose.

sig by fenikz
                              Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
                              You are just a terrible person.
                              Originally posted by bigbluedefense
                              I have an iPhone.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jensen View Post
                                The Cards offensive line was non-existant today. I would seriously not mind using our first 3 or so picks on the O-Line.
                                ya, just wow, idk if it's Grimm or the players but something has got to be fixed

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information