Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good job beating Atlanta. If that defense can continue to play like that and dominate the LOS, they could go far in the playoffs.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by Bosanac01 View Post
      WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! 11

ya really, who is that?, I don't think he showed up today :p

good job being classy ATL fans, this was the team that showed up before we clinched the division, D-line was vicious, I will take 4/5 offsides penalties if they can get penetration like that on every play. DRC holding White to 7 yards a catch was huge seems Ryan was looking his way on every play. And of course ya gotta love Edge.

Originally posted by Preo32 View Post
      you lost to them earlier this year. Barely to the Panthers at their place, and slaughted by the Giants at yours.... Good luck, youre gonna need it. We woulda needed it as well
      As they say it's always hard beating the same team twice in a season

Last edited by fenikz; 01-03-2009, 10:52 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by fenikz View Post
        ya really, who is that?, I don't think he showed up today :p

good job being classy ATL fans, this was the team that showed up before we clinched the division, D-line was vicious, I will take 4/5 offsides penalties if they can get penetration like that on every play. DRC holding White to 7 yards a catch was huge seems Ryan was looking his way on every play. And of course ya gotta love Edge.

I don't have to love anybody, and you cannot make me.

Comment

• The guys played one of their best games all year. Dockett and Berry were nearly unstoppable on the D-line. DRC had a really good game and Hood had his moments. The O-line actually didn't look that bad today. Edge had another good game. Not really much to complain about. Although it seemed like Ryan was completing every pass he threw for awhile. The Cards need to get better on those short passes. Ryan had completed 18/22 passes at one point in the game. Hopefully Q is fully rested/healed for the next game.

BoneKrusher

Comment

• this was the first good thing Ralph Brown has done since he had a game winning INT against the Redskins with this Giants back around 2002 or so... congrats on the win!
            We ALL bleed scarlet
            New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
            UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
            Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
            BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• Originally posted by fenikz View Post
              As they say it's always hard beating the same team twice in a season

Well, if you can beat Seattle, St. Louis, and San Francisco 2 times in the same season, Im sure the Giants and Panthers could do it too

Atlanta Falcons

Comment

• Originally posted by Preo32 View Post
                Well, if you can beat Seattle, St. Louis, and San Francisco 2 times in the same season, Im sure the Giants and Panthers could do it too
                San Fran. almost beat us one game and so did Seattle. SF lost it on the 1 yard line and we beat Seattle one game with a DRC interception with about 30 secs. left in the game. So yes, it is hard to beat the same team twice in the same season. We played the Giants and the Panthers pretty good the first time around, I'm confident that we will at least keep it close.

BoneKrusher

Comment

• One of the local news channels just showed something I though was interesting, the reason our D-line was getting to the QB so quick and predicting the count is because right before the ball is snapped Matt Ryan lifts his left heel, so the D-line was just keying off of that

Comment

• hey guys congrats on the win! In a way I'm glad the interceptions really pilled up because any Panther fan or coach who thought that Jake Delhomme had been even close to mediocre was fooling themselves.

I usually despise a team after a loss like this, but I don't really hate the Cardinals. I think its because I see how the Panthers were a in 03, they just WANTED it more.

Comment

• Unfortunately I only got to see the 4th quarter of this game because my asshole friend abandoned me and two of my other friends about an hour and a half away from where we live so we had no way to get home. The run game looked good and so did the O-Line. The one thing I would like to see worked on is the goal-line formations. None of those runs by Hightower were going anywhere.

BoneKrusher

Comment

• Congratulations Cardinals looks like both lower seeds came up big today. On to the NFC and AFC championship games good luck.
                        Originally posted by SunTzu_22
                        Just let it go RWO.
                        We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

• So, the more I look at it, the more I believe we don't really need to look at the offensive line isn't a need. We have Gandy, who just turned thirty a little while back, and helped keep John Abraham and Julius Peppers to extremely pedestrian numbers (a whole total of 4 tackles and 1 TFL between both) and he has played well all year. Reggie Wells hasn't been bad, and is only 28. Deuce Lutui and Levi Brown are very dependable on the right side, leaving the only question marks in the center position, mostly Lyle Seindlein.

If we can bring in some competition for him, such as a veteran FA or an Antoine Caldwell, I think that'd be best.

An interesting situation is taking Alex Mack. He just seems like a Grimm type of lineman. An absolute "hog" in the middle, very nasty side and could be the guy we're looking for. Honestly, if we get into a trade down to, let's say, 25-28, I would look strongly at Mack.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jensen View Post
                            Unfortunately I only got to see the 4th quarter of this game because my asshole friend abandoned me and two of my other friends about an hour and a half away from where we live so we had no way to get home. The run game looked good and so did the O-Line. The one thing I would like to see worked on is the goal-line formations. None of those runs by Hightower were going anywhere.
                            but
                            but
                            but

WE ARE IN THE MOTHER F'N NFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME, I WILL TRY NOT TO GET BANNED IN THIS POST, BUT OH MY MOTHER F'N GOD!!!!

Comment

• As a long suffering Lions fan I would like to give my congratulations to all the Cards fans out there. I hope you take it all and will be rooting for the Cards in the NFC/SB.

Comment

• Originally posted by iBoldin View Post
                                An interesting situation is taking Alex Mack. He just seems like a Grimm type of lineman. An absolute "hog" in the middle, very nasty side and could be the guy we're looking for. Honestly, if we get into a trade down to, let's say, 25-28, I would look strongly at Mack.

Trade down? Aren't the Cards guaranteed to be among the last 4 picks now that they're in the NFC championship game? But I agree, Mack would be a nice addition.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information