This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
    He blew the Superbowl for us, with all the talent on our D we should be an elite group, not a huge shock

Comment

• I actually thought he did a decent job in the five years he was their. He didn't do very well in the Superbowl though and that probably goes a long way.
      Originally posted by 49erNation85
      I dunno even half of those guys why did we sign them jeez.

Comment

• Originally posted by Menardo75 View Post
        I actually thought he did a decent job in the five years he was their. He didn't do very well in the Superbowl though and that probably goes a long way.
        For the amount of talent on the defense they have greatly underachieved, plus most people believe we are finally switching to the 3-4 which he has no experience with.

Comment

• peaked

So, No OC no DC is Warner gonna come back? If this team doesn't win at least one playoff game next year they will have to clean house. Coach GM etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by snowplow View Post
            So, No OC no DC is Warner gonna come back? If this team doesn't win at least one playoff game next year they will have to clean house. Coach GM etc.
            Whis is the OC

Comment

• I thought Haley was the oc? Am I having another confused moment?

Comment

• Originally posted by snowplow View Post
                I thought Haley was the oc? Am I having another confused moment?
                He was but now Whis is

Comment

• Cardinal promote LB Coach Bill Davis to DC, he was the 49ers DC before he was fired, has experience in the 3-4 if we still plan to switch, D asst. coach Matt Raich is most likely going to take over as LB coach

Comment

• Cardinals have placed the franchise tag on Karlos Dansby.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                    WHO DAT!

Comment

• Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
                      Cardinals have placed the franchise tag on Karlos Dansby.
                      Not surprising really. It would have been a huge blow to the Cards' defense if he left.

BoneKrusher

Comment

• http://www.azcardinals.com/news/detail.php?PRKey=2908

Adhering to another of his beliefs – promoting from within when possible – Whisenhunt officially named linebackers coach Bill Davis as his new defensive coordinator Wednesday. He also split the offensive coordinator role into two, making assistant head coach Russ Grimm the run-game coordinator and wide receivers coach Mike Miller the passing game coordinator.
                        So it seems they will be making the game plan and then Whis calling the plays personally

Rutgers offensive coordinator Jeff McNulty – who was an NFL assistant for six seasons before spending five at Rutgers -- will replace Miller as wide receivers coach.
                        Great hire, I'm sure scottyboy will agree

Whisenhunt promoted defensive quality control coach Matt Raich to linebackers coach to replace Davis. The Cards still need to fill both Raich’s spot and the spot left when offensive quality control coach Dedric Ward left to take a job on Haley’s staff in Kansas City.
                        expected, don't know much about him though

Comment

• The McNulty hire is interesting. If we do deal Anquan, I wouldn't be surprised if we drafted Britt if he was avaliable, or even take a look at Underwood in the 5th/6th round if we keep Boldin.

Comment

• look at that stud...:(

Great hire, he kicked ass with Britt and Underwood, imagine him with Fitz and Boldin! :O
                            We ALL bleed scarlet
                            New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                            UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                            Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                            BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• http://blogs.nfl.com/2009/02/19/bold...ong-term-deal/
                              Wide receiver Anquan Boldin ran a reverse Thursday.
                              Boldin’s agent Drew Rosenhaus told Cardinals general manager Rod Graves that, while his client remains receptive to a trade, he is willing to sign a long-term deal with Arizona. Previously, Boldin had said he never would re-sign with the Cardinals, but now, after some time away from the team and the game, he has softened his stance.

Comment

• Cardinals and Warner have finally agreed to a deal

The Arizona Cardinals and Kurt Warner agreed Wednesday to a two-year deal, $23 million deal, according to his agent, Mark Bartelstein. He will have $19 million of the contract guaranteed.
                                http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3951664

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information