Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arizona Cardinals Discussion Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hey I wanted to make the Cardinals a 3-4 defense in Madden can someone post there 3-4 depth chart please.

    Comment


    • RDE Dockett | Iwebema
      NT Watson | Robinson | Branch
      LDE Campbell | Iwebema | Branch
      OLB Berry | LaBoy
      ILB Dansby | Togafau
      ILB Hayes | Biesel
      OLB Haggans | Okeafor | Hobson
      CB DRC | Hood
      FS Rolle | Ware
      SS Wilson | Fransisco
      CB McFadden | Brown

      just a guess, not 100% sure we are switching to the 3-4 yet though

      Comment


      • Originally posted by fenikz View Post
        RDE Dockett | Iwebema
        NT Watson | Robinson | Branch
        LDE Campbell | Iwebema | Branch
        OLB Berry | LaBoy
        ILB Dansby | Togafau
        ILB Hayes | Biesel
        OLB Haggans | Okeafor | Hobson
        CB DRC | Hood
        FS Rolle | Ware
        SS Wilson | Fransisco
        CB McFadden | Brown

        just a guess, not 100% sure we are switching to the 3-4 yet though
        That looks about right. I don't believe Berry has re-signed yet though has he? If he doesn't re-sign then I would expect LaBoy to take his spot. Looking at this makes me realize we need a 3-4 OLB badly.

        BoneKrusher

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Jensen View Post
          That looks about right. I don't believe Berry has re-signed yet though has he? If he doesn't re-sign then I would expect LaBoy to take his spot. Looking at this makes me realize we need a 3-4 OLB badly.
          No Berry has not re-signed yet.
          Originally posted by 49erNation85
          I dunno even half of those guys why did we sign them jeez.

          Comment



          • Any truth to this?

            sig by fenikz
            Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
            You are just a terrible person.
            Originally posted by bigbluedefense
            I have an iPhone.

            Comment


            • lets hope not, looks shopped

              Comment


              • Article from yesterday's Michigan Daily regarding Michigan players, but specifically Watson and Branch.

                http://thegame.blogs.michigandaily.c...is-rfa-tender/

                Anyone in here can tell me how either of these two have faired? What are your expectations for these players? Busts?

                Comment


                • Watson is a beast, our starting NT, Branch has been constantly injuried as is nothing more then a bench warmer

                  obvious everyone knows about Breaston

                  Comment


                  • The Branch pick is looking more worse and worse after each day. After being highly regarded as a top 5-10 pick, the Cards traded up to get him in the 2nd round I believe and I was happy about it then because I thought his issues were being overblown...I was wrong. Injuries have taken a toll on him and he is just simply not that big of a force up the middle. It would not surprise me if he was not with the team after this season. Watson has played much much better than him.

                    BoneKrusher

                    Comment


                    • Dumping Pendergast after the built the defense that got them to the playoffs was just pure bush, the playoffs are a place that has been Terra Incognita for this franchise for decades.

                      Almost as bush as screwing the assts. out of their bonuses. And they wonder why players or coaches don't want to be on a Bidwell payroll......
                      Last edited by LizardState; 04-11-2009, 01:55 PM.

                      Comment


                      • Dumping Pendergast after he built the defense that got them to the playoffs was just pure bush, the playoffs are a place that has been Terra Incognita for this franchise for decades.

                        Almost as bush as screwing the assts. out of their bonuses. And they wonder why players or coaches don't want to be on a Bidwell payroll......

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by LizardState View Post
                          Dumping Pendergast after he built the defense that got them to the playoffs was just pure bush, the playoffs are a place that has been Terra Incognita for this franchise for decades.

                          Almost as bush as screwing the assts. out of their bonuses. And they wonder why players or coaches don't want to be on a Bidwell payroll......

                          the defense most certainly didnt get us to the playoffs, pendergast was holding this team back everyone knew it, KC didn't even want to give him the DC job until they couldn't find a better option

                          go troll else where
                          Last edited by fenikz; 04-13-2009, 03:13 AM.

                          Comment


                          • here is my way too early and optimistic season record

                            SF @ ARI W
                            ARI @ JAC W
                            IND @ ARI L
                            HOU @ ARI W
                            ARI @ SEA W
                            ARI @ NYG L
                            CAR @ ARI W
                            ARI @ CHI W
                            SEA @ ARI W
                            ARI @ STL W
                            ARI @ TEN L
                            MIN @ ARI L
                            ARI @ SF W
                            ARI @ DET W
                            STL @ ARI W
                            GB @ ARI W

                            12-4

                            6-0 in the division again

                            Comment


                            • http://azcardinals.com/blog/post.php?author=1&id=1887

                              GM Rod Graves just said while "quite a few teams" have called about WR Anquan Boldin, the Cards have not received any offers for him yet. "Anything can evolve" as the draft approaches
                              Seems like a smoke screen to try driving his price down, imo

                              Comment


                              • help my team in the irc survivor thing

                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDsb6A48WxY

                                click the link and pass it on

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information