Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many wins does this team have in them without Kurt Warner under center? It looks like he is going to retire and I don't think Matt can fill his shoes.

Comment

• I have no clue really, it depends a lot on our defense and running game, we need another quality corner opposite of DRC and any sort of pass rush from our OLBs, Beanie looks like a beast and our line is slowly improving, Gandy is a FA and if he doesn't take a huge pay cut I see us going forward without him, but in Whis I trust, he is one of the best coaches in the NFL and hasn't steered us wrong yet.

here are some photos from the game yesterday

Comment

• Phew, that was one helluva ride.

I'm with you Fenikz. We give up 45 points with wide open receivers and now we go into New Orleans and face Drew Brees *shiver*. Apart from DRC, I have no confidence in our CBs to cover anyone, even if we get more pressure.

Comment

• What are some issues the Cards need to address next draft. I would say a QB for sure, also some O-line.

I am rooting for the Cardinals to win it all. Beanie Wells and the contingent of players from DA U make me giddy.
          Originally posted by njx9
          i mean, why wouldn't the broncos take cam newton? they can play him at quarterback WITH tebow!

Comment

• 3-4 OLB is our biggest need, and if Warner retires that jumps up there too, OT, CB, TE are also needs as well as OG and ILB

Comment

• Originally posted by fenikz View Post
              3-4 OLB is our biggest need, and if Warner retires that jumps up there too, OT, CB, TE are also needs as well as OG and ILB
              There are several 3-4 OLBs that should be available in the late 1st round. Jerry Hughes, Brandon Graham to name a few. With the depth and possibility of some of those 3-4 OLBs falling in the 2nd round, I think with the draft history of the Cards they may go another route with the 1st round pick unless the BPA on the board is a 3-4 OLB. The Wells pick was an obvious need, but was it the nubmer 1 need..may be not but the value was astounding.
              Originally posted by njx9
              i mean, why wouldn't the broncos take cam newton? they can play him at quarterback WITH tebow!

Comment

• well we always go BPA, and usually end up with a few steals, hopefully this year BPA is a 3-4 OLB

Comment

• I just received a text from ESPN saying that Bertrand Berry has announced his retirement.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                  WHO DAT!

Comment

• Yep.

Bertrand Berry calls it quits

Comment

• knew it was coming eventually, he had a solid career as a cardinal

Comment

• Not entirely unexpected as he had to take a salary cut just to stay with the team this year. Still the guy was a good player and our most effective pass rusher from OLB and I am sad to see him go.

We better come out of this draft with some young linebacking talent.

Comment

• Gonna be weird not seeing Berry back there next year. I always liked him and he seemed like a genuinely good guy. I wish him the best in his life outside of football.

BoneKrusher

Comment

• definitely the type of guy i would like to keep around the practice field or maybe somewhere in the front office

Comment

• Yeah, definitely. Seems like he played the game the way it should be played. Always seemed to be having a good time and never complained about playing time. Could see him being some type of defensive coach in the future.

BoneKrusher

Comment

• I was surprised to see him call it quits, personally. What is the general consensus? Could he have played a few more years? I haven't heard anything about loss of production or anything.

Originally posted by fenikz
                                His soft D really turns me off
                                ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information