This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bhaarat316 View Post
    hopefully Ross will start playing better since he has his old line coach back, and he could take browns spot
    Ross plays tackle, has he played guard before?

BoneKrusher

Comment

i think so, he was moved around

Comment

Originally posted by fenikz View Post
        i think we are pretty set at Guard and Center right now, maybe some late round considerations for guard

and we deff don't need a WR, beside the 3 that everyone knows we have Spurlock & Watkins

look for a tackle and olb or maybe a cb
        I still think we should go for a C/G in the 4th/5th just for depth. We need it on the line, and it would be someone Grimm will be able to mould.
        Originally posted by nobodyinparticular
        #1--Russell I can't be too disappointed in this pick because he is, realistically, a huge upgrade (in the same way that the Great Wall of China would be a huge upgrade over the fence in my backyard) over Andrew Walter.

Comment

Look if we dont get JT in the first i saw we move down and try and trade with the pats or jets and get like either the pats two 1st and a third i doubt they will do that

With the Jets we take there first and there two seconds and a 4th

That way we can get JS in the first and still pick up a some DEs that we need and some DB depth

I think JS is a better prospect the JT, but thats just me, i think JS moves faster like in the pro agility or short shuttle which i think he a better test then the 40

Comment

why would the jets or new england want to trade up though?

Comment

Well i dont see the NE doing it just something that would be crazy to see, Jets, because they need LB to play in there 3-4 scheme Jamaal anderson or Gaines Adams or they might want AP which i doubt but u never know

Comment

Hey Cards fans new "fantasy offseason-type" game starting up
                http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...ead.php?t=4174

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

Scott's new mock has us taking Thomas in the 1st. Charles Johnson in the 2nd, and Rufus Alexander in the 3rd. I'd rather get Meriweather or Weddle in the 2nd over Johnson, but pretty good first day draft overall.

BoneKrusher

Comment

How would you this draft ( my mock on another site)

Round 1 - DE Gaines Adams,
                    Round 2 - S Brandon Meriweather
                    Round 3 - OT James Martin, OLB Stewart Bradley
                    Round 4 - HB Kenny Irons,OG Tim Duckworth
                    Round 5 - DT Turk Mcbride, WR Johnnie Lee higgins

Comment

Originally posted by georgiafan View Post
                      How would you this draft ( my mock on another site)

Round 1 - DE Gaines Adams,
                      Round 2 - S Brandon Meriweather
                      Round 3 - OT James Martin, OLB Stewart Bradley
                      Round 4 - HB Kenny Irons,OG Tim Duckworth
                      Round 5 - DT Turk Mcbride, WR Johnnie Lee higgins
                      We just signed Terrence Holt, so we no longer need a FS. Hard to critique the mock if I don't know what's going before us, but our needs are LT-SLB-DE-KR/PR-Blocking TE-HB in that order.

Comment

Yea holt was signed after I picked meriweather. How does Johnnie Lee huggins pick ? I was very torn about the pick, but his ability in the return game was the last factor.

Comment

Originally posted by georgiafan View Post
                          Yea holt was signed after I picked meriweather. How does Johnnie Lee huggins pick ? I was very torn about the pick, but his ability in the return game was the last factor.
                          That's fine in round five. I wouldn't be surprised if Bryant Johnson is gone next season, and we definitely need a returner.

Comment

anyone see us actually drafting a DB or WR that is a return man i would hate to see B. Johnson go, he is like a number 1 or 2 WR that plays slot, so he might take off,

We still need Depth at DB so any good returnes that are CB this year, or WR i think we lacked a return game last year,
                            also another RB a power one really for like those short yard plays to help out Edge a change of pace back.

Could the brian Leonard be our like 2nd round pick, if he fall taht far and if we get JT in the first

A DE in the second is also possible liek Almka Franics (sp) i think he is way better then Gaines Adams

Comment

my bet is that some team is gonna wait til' the 3rd for a receiver and they will be stuck with a low quality one, so we trade em bryant johnson for that pick and some more grab a guy like higgins in the 5th

Comment

Third round pick for Johnson is pretty good

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information