Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would like to see Hyphen touch the ball 15 times a game between KR, RB & WR

Comment

• Originally posted by fenikz View Post
      I would like to see Hyphen touch the ball 15 times a game between KR, RB & WR
      The more touches the better although 15 might be pushing it. Sounds like Beanie is questionable or will at least be limited so he might get more of an opportunity this week.

Comment

• good game. was actually cheering for you guys to win.

sig by fenikz
        Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
        You are just a terrible person.
        Originally posted by bigbluedefense
        I have an iPhone.

Comment

• Tough loss there. Please don't draft a QB in the first round if you don't fix the o-line first. Do yourselves a favor.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
          02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
          02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
          02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
          Originally posted by fenikz
          we all hate you

Comment

• We could just go the route the Rams did (although with a slightly lower pick). QB in the first OT in the second. The interior of our line is at least serviceable.

Crappy way to lose, but once they started driving in the 4th I knew our defense wasn't stopping them. That's just how we roll.

Comment

• Offense has 13 TD

Defense/Special Teams has 8

Comment

• Most potent offense in the league. I seriously cannot wait until we get a competent QB. Makes me miss Warner so much more now.

BoneKrusher

Comment

• As ridiculous as this is if we win this game we are probably the favourites to win the division. Our schedule is so easy the rest of the way.

Currently 3-5

Seattle W killed ourselves with turnovers in Seattle and they never pulled away, they are a worse team now as well
                  @KC L Probably a loss, don't see us stopping Charles or doing anything offensively in a loud stadium like Arrowhead.
                  SF W Probably split with the 49ers with each team taking the home game
                  STL W Rams aren't great on the road yet
                  Den W Den is a mess, should win although don't trust our defense against spread offense type teams.
                  @Car W Panthers are the worst team in the league and have a lame duck coach
                  Dal Toss up Dal looks awful, who knows what state they will be by this time
                  @SF L

Three games we really should win against the Seahawks and Rams at home and Carolina away.

We should win at least one of Denver and Dallas at home. We play much better at home and these teams are on the verge of quitting on their season.

Split seems reasonable with the 49ers.

So 8-8 or 9-7 is probably not too much of a reach and all that is needed to take the division. The Rams have a tough second half schedule with 5 away games and the Seahawks injuries along the defensive line looks like its killed the team.

Anderson might just decide to play an awful 4 INT game at any time so it's probably useless trying to predict though.

Comment

• Nevermind I forgot how awful we are.

Comment

• ya we are quite possibly the worst team in the NFL.

Comment

• Andrew Luck plz

BoneKrusher

Comment

• Good game guys, good luck the rest of the way.

Originally posted by fenikz
                          His soft D really turns me off
                          ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• So if Carolina can win one more game our week 15 game might be for the number one pick.

Looking at their schedule next week against the Seahawks seems like the best bet.

Comment

• You guys deserved better than that effort. Hall better be starting the rest of the way if Wis doesn't want Skelton in there.

Comment

• Skelton finally starting, now and forever :)

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information