Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shame. I enjoyed watching Max Hall play. He's like the ultimate monument to incompetence at the QB position.

Comment

• Bout damn time. We got nothing to lose. He's certainly not going to learn anything behind Derek ******* Anderson, let him learn by playing the game.

BoneKrusher

Comment

• Skelton looked good, has enough mobility to get pass attempts off even with the constant blitzing, was a bit unlucky with WR dropping 10 or so catchable passes but that will surely improve as they get used to one another. Red Zone needs some work but didn't seem like he ever really had a chance there.

Comment

• lol if we win out and the Rams lose to KC & SF then beat Sea with SF losing to SD and us I think we are in the playoffs

Comment

• Originally posted by fenikz View Post
            lol if we win out and the Rams lose to KC & SF then beat Sea with SF losing to SD and us I think we are in the playoffs
            I think Skelton makes it two for two this week. Playoffs here we come ;)

Comment

• Cardinal's Needs

Originally posted by VikesRule View Post
              Now that this is a team board there will be more than one thread, lol.

The Cardinals need offensive lineman the most in the draft.
              If I were a team GM my priority would also be to have a great line on both sides of the ball.

HOWEVER: With a wink and tongue in cheek I say the Cardinals should declare Max Hall the starter next season to ensure they win few games and end up with the top pick in next year's draft. How often does a franchise QB come around like Andrew Luck??
              Arizona High School Basketball

Comment

• Skelton

Originally posted by fenikz View Post
                Skelton looked good, has enough mobility to get pass attempts off even with the constant blitzing, was a bit unlucky with WR dropping 10 or so catchable passes but that will surely improve as they get used to one another. Red Zone needs some work but didn't seem like he ever really had a chance there.
                I did attend one game live this year where Skelton started. I like him too but how often does a top QB come from a private school?? It's not impossible but the odds are against Skelton becoming a top tier QB. That said, they still need to address this position in the offseason through a veteran free agent pickup and the draft.
                Arizona High School Basketball

Comment

• Horton hired as DC is now official
                  http://www.azcentral.com/sports/card...ordinator.html

Was my 3rd option behind LeBeau and Butler but with the Steelers eliminating any chance to interview them he will certainly do. He knows LeBeau's system as good as anyone, was with him in Cincy and then in Pittsburgh.

Comment

• http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcwest/post...th-cris-carter

Comment

• Yall might have already talked about this, but with all the talk about sending DRC and a 2nd or 3rd rounder for Kolb, which seems way too steep for me, would you rather bomb this season with Skelton or some older free agent and get a chance at a guy like Andrew Luck or send Kolb through a crash course to learn the offense and suffer through his growing pains. I don't see Kolb as a sure thing at all. He's a classic gunslinger but turns the ball over too much and is a product of a lot of hype due to a lack of available quarterback talent. He might put up a ton of yards but he wouldn't be a franchise guy in my opinion. The 2012 draft's quarterback class is a lot better than this past years, so I'd figure even if you're mediocre this year, you've still got a shot at a top talent for the future.

Comment

• We're simply not bad enough to get the #1 pick & I still don't see us trading DRC, doesn't make sense for the Eagles either with their supposed switch towards a cover 2, i'd guess the price will be something like a 2012 & 2013 2nd one of which can become a 1st based on performance

Comment

• we suck :(

Comment

• Stupid, ******* ******** move. This is the type of move that destroys a franchise. I can't wait until we're looking for his replacement next year or the year after and we're even in a bigger hole. Also looking forward to the day when this management is gone. Whis can say goodbye to his job next year most likely as well. I just can't fathom how in the world Graves/Whis thought this deal made sense. Not only did we trade a pro-bowl CB and 2nd round pick for an unproven QB, we gave him over $60 ******* million dollars. What. The. ****. How in the blue hell do you give an unproven QB, who has never started half of a season in the NFL, let alone a full season, $60 million dollars. I'm about fed up with this team. Fitz is the only thing keeping me around.

BoneKrusher

Comment

• Thoughts on Daryl Washington? Loved, LOVED him coming out of college. How'd he play last year? Just looking on Google, seems like he did well.
                              "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Looks like he has a very bright future, made quite a few rookie mistakes but physically he is great.

Besides the ****** trade I do like our FA signings

Daryn Colledge OG
                                Stewart Bradley LB
                                Richard Marshall CB
                                Jeff King TE
                                Chansi Stuckey WR
                                Nick Eason DE
                                -
                                D'Anthony Batiste OT
                                Stephen Spach TE
                                Reagan Maui'a FB

still should have plenty of cap space to get a RG and a veteran WR, need to bring in a back up NT as well and it would be nice to round it out with a pass rusher

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information