CB Patrick Peterson - Mike Adams
    FS Kerry Rhodes - Rashad Johnson
    SS Adrian Wilson - Hamza Abdullah
    CB Richard Marshall - Greg Toler - AJ Jefferson

P Ben Graham
    K Jay Feeley
    LS Mike Leach

Bold = Current FA
    Last edited by fenikz; 08-01-2011, 03:28 AM.

Comment

• How has Anthony Sherman looked in camp so far? Dude is a beast.

Comment

• Hey guys, hope you are ready for the opener! I'm excited to see Cam play, but I don't necessarily expect a pretty result. I am betting that Larry gets at least 150 yards and Kolb does really well. Beanie should also have a good game against our defense because it has a huge hole in the middle.

Comment

• I think Cam will be a beast eventually, but not this year. I think best case scenario you end up with the #1 pick and trade it away for a king's ransom then grab a #1 WR.

Prediction I'll go 31-17

Comment

• I love the pressure but it was exposing our secondary, Rhodes is a terrible deep safety and Jefferson & Peterson were having a hard time covering deep outs and comebacks. Too much zone coverages as well and we are still going RCB & LCB

Comment

• Cardinals needs
              1. LT
              2. 3-4 OLB
              3. RT
              4. #2 WR
              5. CB/FS/SS

Comment

• don't you need to add qb to that list?

Comment

• Offense is just bad but the defense is getting so much better every game maybe we could get a decent OC next year(bring back Haley if he's fired)

I got us finishing 7-9, loses to SF & @ Cin and 2 home wins vs Cle & Sea
                  Last edited by fenikz; 12-07-2011, 01:16 AM.

Comment

• It's so hard to evaluate Skelton, he's the most bipolar QB I've ever seen, sometimes he's nailing receivers in stride with ropes but then he will throw it a foot too high or behind a receiver and it always gets intercepted

Comment

• from rotoworld:

One NFL scout told KTAR Arizona rookie DB Tyrann Mathieu is already "pound-for-pound" the Cardinals' best football player.

An offensive assistant added that "No. 32 (Mathieu's number) is going to change the team." Per radio personality Ron Wolfley, Mathieu's quick development has been "nothing short of stunning," and he's done it while learning four positions: Outside corner, slot corner, safety, and special teamer. Mathieu is truly a stud, and will make himself impossible for the Cardinals to keep off the field. Aug 5 - 6:12 PM

Source: KTAR Arizona
                      how much truth is there to that from what you guys know? obviously I don't think he's already their best defender but has he really been that impressive?

Comment

• He has been great but obviously he isn't our best defender

the amount of talent we added to the defense this offseason is simply insane though

Abraham, Dansby, Shaughessy, Rucker, Brinkley, Powers, Cason, Minter, Mathieu, & Okafor

and every vet signed for near the minimum :)
                        Last edited by fenikz; 08-13-2013, 03:49 PM.

Comment

Working...
                        X

Debug Information