• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone see that video of Wilson having a 66 inch Vert jump, youtube it
    If he can do taht why dont they give him a madden rating of 100 for jumping

Comment

Originally posted by bhaarat316 View Post
      It's been around for awhile.

The Madden ratings are so far off, I don't even bother with them.

BoneKrusher

Comment

I think they go by the scouting numbers

Comment

I spoke with Levi Brown the other day and he informed me he has been working out with the 2nd team OL at RT. He told me he's a little upset because he'd prefer to play LT but realizes with Leinart being a lefty it's the more important position on the right side.

Comment

Tackle is important which ever side it is blind side or face side its pretty important protecting him from the DE's

Comment

so now that it is clear that Huff is not comming back, anyone see either Hayes being moved over, even if he is good in the middle. Blackstock and Pace are going to battle it out for the olb position I think Blackstock might win

Comment

wow the off season sucks

Comment

Originally posted by bhaarat316 View Post
                  its not a VERTICAL jump, he got a running start, im sure you know the difference...a 66 inch vertical is next to unhuman, 40 inches + is pretty special, but its a big difference between running start and vertical

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                  I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
                    its not a VERTICAL jump, he got a running start, im sure you know the difference...a 66 inch vertical is next to unhuman, 40 inches + is pretty special, but its a big difference between running start and vertical
                    Moreover, it's a difference between a hurdle (i.e. lifting ones legs to clear an obstacle) and actual distance between maximum standing reach and vertical jumping reach (football vertical). For example here is High Jump gold medalist Stefan Holm (5'11) routinely clearing hurdles that are just about his height (~71.3 inches): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVZ3ZcorTF0

Comment

• woo the cardinals are going to the superbowl !!!!

Comment

• Cards suck at off season have they even signed any draft picks

Comment

• Originally posted by bhaarat316 View Post
                          Cards suck at off season have they even signed any draft picks
                          Steve Breaston and Ben Patrick. Not that many draft picks have been signed, it's not like we're the only team in the league that hasn't signed their 1st round pick. We don't suck at the offseason.

BoneKrusher

Comment

• i dont know let get this form past page 10

Comment

• So guys, who's been playing where on the 1st team o-line so far?
                              Is Gandy playing LT? Because that can spell trouble, especially since he gets to face James Hall twice a year now.

Comment

• I dont like the Cards but Matt Lienart is friggin Beast. I cannot leave it at that I also like Anqwaan Bolden and Larry Fitz...I guess they come wit the package....
                                Last edited by trkaline; 07-30-2007, 03:36 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information