Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arizona Cardinals Discussion Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • That was a pathetic excuse for an offense.

    BoneKrusher

    Comment


    • That was a pathetic game for the Cardinals offense. So much for it being this years sleeper powerhouse offense. I never noticed it until they mentioned it lat night, but Matt Leinart really does have horrible footwork on his 3 and 5 step drops. i can't believe Norm Chow didn't fix that at USC

      Comment


      • That was amazing D by both teams god dam that was all D both teams D showed up usaully they are horrible

        Comment


        • Good game today, I wasn't really expecting us to win it but glad we did. The line did real good today, did they even give up a sack? Edge had a good game too.

          BoneKrusher

          Comment


          • Nope, no sacks allowed today, Dockett is being beastly, he is in the backfield on almost every play sames goes with Smith he is vastly underrated, and Pace seems to actually look comfortable as a 3-4 OLB, our corners still could use a little work it seems but since we are playing the Ravens next week the passing game shouldn't be too much of a problem

            Comment


            • Originally posted by fenikz View Post
              Nope, no sacks allowed today, Dockett is being beastly, he is in the backfield on almost every play sames goes with Smith he is vastly underrated, and Pace seems to actually look comfortable as a 3-4 OLB, our corners still could use a little work it seems but since we are playing the Ravens next week the passing game shouldn't be too much of a problem
              That's gonna be a tough game for the offense, especially if they had trouble with the 9ers defense.

              BoneKrusher

              Comment


              • Im actualyl really excited abotu the way the team is going... my second favortie team for some reason... i think they have a chance to be real good ina couple years..

                Sig By Diehardvikingfan

                Comment


                • Originally posted by HoopsDemon12 View Post
                  Im actualyl really excited abotu the way the team is going... my second favortie team for some reason... i think they have a chance to be real good ina couple years..
                  Sadly, that's what we've been saying for a long time. I think if they can finish around 8-8 this year that that's a good step forward. If they have a good draft and good FA period then they could possibly be serious playoff contenders.

                  BoneKrusher

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Jensen View Post
                    That's gonna be a tough game for the offense, especially if they had trouble with the 9ers defense.
                    Ya they match up with us pretty well, Reed may have a field day with Leinart and you know they will bring a ton of pressure, I'm hoping for a lot of quick slants, and hitches, just get the ball to Boldin & Fitz and let them do work, and of course Whiz is gonna keep the running game going

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by fenikz View Post
                      Ya they match up with us pretty well, Reed may have a field day with Leinart and you know they will bring a ton of pressure, I'm hoping for a lot of quick slants, and hitches, just get the ball to Boldin & Fitz and let them do work, and of course Whiz is gonna keep the running game going
                      Yeah, the O-Line is really gonna have to prepare for this game. They're gona have a lot of work to do protecting Leinart and opening holes for Edge. I agree about doing the slants, etc. Boldin is probably the best YAC reciever in the NFL.

                      BoneKrusher

                      Comment


                      • no no Donald Driver is best YAC receiver, Boldin comes number 2

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by bhaarat316 View Post
                          no no Donald Driver is best YAC receiver, Boldin comes number 2
                          I'll take Boldin everyday over Driver, how many other receivers can wear down a defense

                          Comment


                          • ooohh yeah for sure Boldin any day over Driver, im just saying YAC is Driver

                            Comment


                            • Will Boldin be ready for the Rams game?

                              Comment


                              • I hope so, it doesn't seem like they were making a big deal about his injury so he will probably be back this week.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information