Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DRC's Introductory Press Conference
    http://www.azcardinals.com/video_arc....php?PRKey=432
    Last edited by fenikz; 05-01-2008, 11:32 PM.

Comment

I hope they don't charge by the letter for replica jerseys..LoL.

Comment

I really think that DRC is going to be something special. He has all the potential in the world and even better that his head is on straight, reminds me of Boldin in some ways but not as outgoing

BTW is it true that Aussie chicks dig American accents?
        Last edited by fenikz; 05-05-2008, 02:51 AM.

Comment

Sorry, I think they prefer the Europeans - French, Italian, you know. That Mary chick married a Danish prince, after all..Lol

Comment

aww my aussie buddy lied to me then

Comment

LoL.

I'll be interested to see how Scott ranks the Cards draft. From all the different opinions I've read, it seems the only knock on the Cardinals draft is the fact they didn't take a top RB. Yet some peeps are ranking them quite low, while others are giving them a good rating. Seems daft really.

Though not explosive, Edge is still productive and so far has been healthy. The O-line will be better, the team can score points, so I don't perceive why the need was as pressing as some would suggest. Yeah, he's getting old and grooming for the future is a good idea, but I don't see it as a necessity compared to the other needs.

Comment

The lowest I have seen is a B-, NFLN said we were top 5

The only RB's I wanted were Stewart and Forte both were picked before us I think we had a great draft and Hightower reminds me a lot of Forte, next year we should have a good shot at a RB in the 1st, it has a lot more mid 1st types then this year where you had your top 2 then the rest

Comment

It's hard to see where Calais Campbell fits in this defense. He really isn't a two-gap, 5-tech end. If they project him there, he is going to need a lot of work on technique.

And he doesn't really have the athleticism of a 3-4 OLB. If he dropped 20 lbs I could see maybe an elephant OLB, but him dropping into coverage is a liability especially when he might have to defend against a RB in the coverage, he will get smoked by the likes of Jones, Jackson and Gore, probably even worse against TE's.

Comment

The Cardinals actually run a one gap with their DE's in the 3-4. So Campbell should be fine.

Comment

Ya, generally we use the 3-4 in strictly passing situations

Comment

Working...
                      X

Debug Information