Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Laurent Robinson -- Highlight Film (5:54)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Laurent Robinson -- Highlight Film (5:54)

Laurent Robinson Highlights (right click and save)

length: 5:54
    format: .wmv

Enjoy

Sweet man, thanks.

Comment

Just about to watch it, I'm excited, wonder if its the same one on Youtube...

Comment

Originally posted by iloxygenil View Post
        Just about to watch it, I'm excited, wonder if its the same one on Youtube...
        I guarantee you it's not on youtube or any other web video site for that matter.

Comment

Cool video, I enjoyed it. I only have one problem with it...stupid kid doesn't look very fast out there...even though his timed speed is unreal...doesn't seem to translate like Norwood's does...

Comment

Looks like a very natural WR. Looks unreal at the deep route and on the fade.

Seperation is unimpressive, though.
            Virginia Tech.
            ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

Next Up: 2012

Comment

Cool video, I enjoyed it. I only have one problem with it...stupid kid doesn't look very fast out there...even though his timed speed is unreal...doesn't seem to translate like Norwood's does...

I agree. It looks like he has very good ball awarness skills, and as Bama said, the fade and deep look great.

Comment

correct me if i'm wrong but he seems like a rawer boldin.

Comment

Maybe, Boldin is still just such a beast at breaking tackles, I don't think there is another reciever right now that compares to him. As everyone else said, Robinson looks almost slow in this clip, hopefully he can translate his track speed to game speed, as he has all the tools.

Comment

I don't see Boldin in him. Boldin is REALLY thick and is a lot like Jerry Rice, not great timed speed but no one is going to catch him. Robinson on the field doesn't seem to be a burner, those pads really slow him down at this point, but maybe we have a trainer who can get his pads set right where it doesn't bother him. I hope that he pans out cause we reached real far for this kid, but I'm on the bandwagon at this point. For the first time in a long time we have offensive coaches who know what they want, and a WR coach who wasn't an OFFENSIVE linemen...that still pisses me off that he was our coach.

Comment

I wouldn't say we reached REAL far for him. I just think people underrated a lot of WRs stock. Ie Laurent Robinson, Jacoby Jones, Mike Walker, Paul Williams, Yamon Figurs, and James Jones. There was a huge WR run in round 3, and nearly all of them were considered reaches.

Personally, I like Mike Walker better than the rest of that group (6'2/ 210/ 4.35/ 2,000+ yards and 16 TD final 2 college years), but you can't say its the worst possible scenario.
                      Virginia Tech.
                      ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

Next Up: 2012

Comment

Ya wow he didnt look fast to me at all in there... the DB's seem to catch up to him with ease... but he look extremly natural cacthing the ball... and ya i would say a jerry rice physical speciman comparision is pretty good... definatly dont see any boldin in him though... boldin breaks more tackles than most of the cards runningbacks

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

i think robinson will be a steal and a good reciever for you guys.gives vick another pair of hands..hopefully he can catch unlike white

Comment

Our problem in Atlanta has been that we haven't gotten a real WR in quite some time, so it's pretty frustrating. I think Robinson could be good because of his ability to adjust, but I guess everyone just wants that big play threat and I don't see it in any of our WRs except White, but he botches the catch whenever he makes a nice play.

Comment

Our problem in Atlanta has been that we haven't gotten a real WR in quite some time, so it's pretty frustrating. I think Robinson could be good because of his ability to adjust, but I guess everyone just wants that big play threat and I don't see it in any of our WRs except White, but he botches the catch whenever he makes a nice play.
                              i think jenkins is that big play threat..decent speed,good size,and nice hands

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information