Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vick Indicted by a FED Grand Jury

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    im not 100% sure, but werent the allegations against ray lewis when he played in that super bowl alot worse? Im pretty sure they were along the lines of murder, and the process was finsished up before and judgement or punishment was passed out...





    Originally posted by Scott Wright
    I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

    Comment


    • #17
      Take the plea bargin. Get suspended 4-8 games. 1st time offense so I hope not a whole season. Then come back and try to lead this team.
      Virginia Tech.
      ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

      Next Up: 2012

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Cashmoneydrew View Post
        i always thought he was pretty reliable. i doubt he will get lifetime as well but he deserves at least the same as pacman if not more.

        I still fail to understand this. PacMan's rap sheep is incredibly long. This is Vick's first crime.

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
          I still fail to understand this. PacMan's rap sheep is incredibly long. This is Vick's first crime.
          pacman has done many bad things but he's never been convicted let alone indicted by the feds. plus this is a very very very serious crime.

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Cashmoneydrew View Post
            pacman has done many bad things but he's never been convicted let alone indicted by the feds. plus this is a very very very serious crime.


            So is leaving a man crippled.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by BamaFalcon59 View Post
              Take the plea bargin. Get suspended 4-8 games. 1st time offense so I hope not a whole season. Then come back and try to lead this team.
              I hope he doesn't. I'd rather never see Vick associated with the Falcons again. Take our lumps with Harrington, add a franchise QB next year in the draft. Vick was a massive mistake, not only did they trade for him instead of taking MVP candidate Drew Brees, they grossly overpaid for him. The only QB who deserves that kind of money is once in a generation players like Peyton Manning.

              You might as well take rectify the issue now, rather than delay the inevitable.

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by Shiver View Post
                I hope he doesn't. I'd rather never see Vick associated with the Falcons again. Take our lumps with Harrington, add a franchise QB next year in the draft. Vick was a massive mistake, not only did they trade for him instead of taking MVP candidate Drew Brees, they grossly overpaid for him. The only QB who deserves that kind of money is once in a generation players like Peyton Manning.

                You might as well take rectify the issue now, rather than delay the inevitable.

                I suppose I'm the last one left then.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
                  So is leaving a man crippled.
                  like i said the feds have indicted vick on the dog charges. pacman wasnt indicted on that and he still got a year long, so vick should get at least the same thing unless goodell cowers out.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by Cashmoneydrew View Post
                    like i said the feds have indicted vick on the dog charges. pacman wasnt indicted on that and he still got a year long, so vick should get at least the same thing unless goodell cowers out.

                    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pacman_...Legal_troubles



                    10 times. Enough said.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
                      this isnt like a DUI or punching someone out at a nightclub so roger goodell shouldnt let this slide just because its first offense. year long, nothing less.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by Cashmoneydrew View Post
                        this isnt like a DUI or punching someone out at a nightclub so roger goodell shouldnt let this slide just because its first offense. year long, nothing less.


                        A DUI is greatly putting other human lives at risk. That's very serious. edit
                        Last edited by ATLDirtyBirds; 07-18-2007, 07:23 PM.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
                          A DUI is greatly putting other human lives at risk. edit
                          A dui does greatly put others at risk. and if i remember correctly jared allen has two dui's and he got only two games. Im saying vick knowingly and willingly killed numbers of dogs by torture as well as many other illegal dog fighting instances. and since the feds are usually pretty sure about someones guilt when they indict someone i think its pretty safe to assume he did these things so he should be suspended for this year.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by Cashmoneydrew View Post
                            A dui does greatly put others at risk. and if i remember correctly jared allen has two dui's and he got only two games. Im saying vick knowingly and willingly killed numbers of dogs by torture as well as many other illegal dog fighting instances. and since the feds are usually pretty sure about someones guilt when they indict someone i think its pretty safe to assume he did these things so he should be suspended for this year.

                            The fact still remains. First offense, not an convicted man yet.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              youre being a homer when looking at this. you need to look at this from an unbiased perspective. this is a situation where first offense doesnt matter, and the facts that he has been indicted by the feds means that he is as good as guilty.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by Cashmoneydrew View Post
                                youre being a homer when looking at this. you need to look at this from an unbiased perspective. this is a situation where first offense doesnt matter, and the facts that he has been indicted by the feds means that he is as good as guilty.

                                90% of the time you are right. The 10% who are found innocent strongly disagree. Does Goddell really want to open up a can of worms here? If he suspends every first time offender who looks like they are guilty, he will be in a world of trouble.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information