Falcons sign Anderson and Houston

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Falcons sign Anderson and Houston

The only one left is Blalock, otherwise this is excellent news. I can't imagine Blalock will be out for too long. Though the fact that the other Guards around him haven't signed have slowed the process.

Well suck...I want him to be there tomorrow...and THANK GOODNESS for the other 2 signing. I'm VERY happy now. I read that on the bottom line and almost hollard yipee...my roomates wouldn't have liked that too much at 1:30 am lol.

Comment

This is sweet. I would expect Justin to sign in the next 2 days as well.

Comment

Blalock and 2 6th rounders... but they are practicing anyway... so it's all good.

Owner of ScarDraft
        Atlanta Falcons and NFL Draft Featured Columnist for Bleacher Report

Comment

Blalock, Lewis, and Irons are the 3 left unsigned, is that right? How do you know they're practicing?

Comment

http://www.atlantafalcons.com/News/A...t_choices.aspx
            The Atlanta Falcons today announced the signings of first-round draft pick DE Jamaal Anderson (8th overall), second-round selection CB Chris Houston (41st overall) and sixth-round draft picks DT Trey Lewis (185th overall) and CB David Irons (194th overall) to four-year deals. Financial terms of the signings were not disclosed. The Falcons also agreed to terms with second-round draft pick, OL Justin Blalock (39th overall).

Owner of ScarDraft

Comment

I knew they were practicing cause I heard from a buddy at falcons training camp that they were all there... he also said it means they probably all signed... and they did.

Owner of ScarDraft

Comment

Well thank goodness!

Comment

Working...
                X

Debug Information