No announcement yet.

Fred Gibson Cut

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you're a fringe player, why are you missing a meeting? Clearly he isn't that bright..

Comment

NFL Draft Scout, the most accurate resource I've come across, states that Roddy White measured in at 6-1-1/4 at the Combine.

Originally posted by rsx View Post
      I read somewhere that Petrino cut him because he missed a scheduled meeting. It was supposedly a move to send a message to the other players, not to miss a meeting. I cant remember where I read it but thats what I understood.
      I like Petrino setting the tone.
      Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

he was with the steelers for about 3 minutes...i don't think he can absorb a play book

"O-H-I-O...its a four letter word."
        Mike Tirico

Magilla Gorilla ain'ta killa, ...

Roger Goodell's Beautify the NFL Campaign-No Violence-No Criminals-No Fun

"(Ole Miss QB) Bo Wallace is one of those types of quarterbacks who is always trying to save the city but he's actually burning it down." -- NFC director of scouting

Comment

Originally posted by Geo View Post
          NFL Draft Scout, the most accurate resource I've come across, states that Roddy White measured in at 6-1-1/4 at the Combine.

I like Petrino setting the tone.
          I'm just going by ESPN/ NFL/ Atlanta Falcons.com.

I'd think AtlantaFalcons.com would have it right, but who knows.
          Virginia Tech.
          ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

Next Up: 2012

Comment

Originally posted by Shiver View Post
            If you're a fringe player, why are you missing a meeting? Clearly he isn't that bright..
            He's an idiot. He wasn't good enough anyway. Now that there is the potential for a passing game with vick gone, the other trash needs taken out. Thus Roddy White needs removed from the team.

Say hello to Laurent Robinson. With the eventual dismissal of the turd vick, Robinson has potentially found himself in a nice spot. I felt bad for the guy when Atlanta first called his name in the draft but it is looking bright now for his future. Especially if the team can suck bad enough to grab Brohn next year. It will be the 1st time they have had an NFL caliber starting QB since Schaub.

Comment

I think it's too early to write off White, 2007 is his third year in the league and imo he's a better fit for Petrino's offense than Knapp's WCO of two years' prior. Having a veteran in Horn not only provides young receivers like him, Jenkins, and Robinson a mentor to help them learn and advance in their craft, but I think he could also allow White to stretch the field more if the offensive line can pass protect Joey Harrington long/well enough.
              Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

Originally posted by DeathbyStat View Post
                he was with the steelers for about 3 minutes...i don't think he can absorb a play book
                He also can't take a hit.
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFpnxVrT8Js

Comment

Originally posted by steelernation77 View Post
                  He also can't take a hit.
                  well, a football hit anyways

thanks to steel man for the fresh sig

Comment

Originally posted by lod01 View Post
                    He's an idiot. He wasn't good enough anyway. Now that there is the potential for a passing game with vick gone, the other trash needs taken out. Thus Roddy White needs removed from the team.

Say hello to Laurent Robinson. With the eventual dismissal of the turd vick, Robinson has potentially found himself in a nice spot. I felt bad for the guy when Atlanta first called his name in the draft but it is looking bright now for his future. Especially if the team can suck bad enough to grab Brohn next year. It will be the 1st time they have had an NFL caliber starting QB since Schaub.
                    White has been impressing in camp apparently. lod, the rumor is that White's hands and route running have increased exponentially with the better coaching and Horn getting on his ass

Owner of ScarDraft
                    Atlanta Falcons and NFL Draft Featured Columnist for Bleacher Report

Comment

I think all of our WRs will see a dramatic improvement with a coach who knows how to coach the position and wasn't an offensive linemen...

Comment

Working...
                      X

Debug Information