So...who watched the game?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by iloxygenil View Post
    I downloaded it and I can't watch it, the "buffer" gets exceeded...can anything other than QT can play mp4s cause it and iTunes both freeze after about 10 seconds or so of playing it
    yeah... Windows Media Player can if you download the codec packs for it...

Owner of ScarDraft
    Atlanta Falcons and NFL Draft Featured Columnist for Bleacher Report

Comment

I'll have to find those...cause I want to watch that game...but oh well

sounds like Laurent is going to be a star...

Comment

Originally posted by scar988 View Post
        yeah... Windows Media Player can if you download the codec packs for it...
        whats a codec pack?
        where do you download them?
        what do you do with them once downloaded?

Im no genuis with computers so help would be good.

Originally posted by iloxgenil View Post
        I downloaded it and I can't watch it, the "buffer" gets exceeded...can anything other than QT can play mp4s cause it and iTunes both freeze after about 10 seconds or so of playing it
        yeah me too i could watch 2mins at a time wasnt too bad but id prefer it not to happen.

NFL.com hate the falcons man, we won the game, had 240+ yards but the highlights include just two atlanta offensive plays aswell as the TD pass. The rest is our mistakes and Buffalo's good plays. And why do they show every feild goal? I'm pretty sure i am able to conceptualise the ball going through the posts when the score goes up 3 points.
        Last edited by DraftMichaelHuff; 08-17-2007, 10:54 PM.
        Page 49, Atlanta Falcons Gameday Thread- Best...Page...Ever

Comment

I hope and pray DJ is ok and it's not his ACL

Comment

c - ya DJ

Hate to see anyone injured, but atleast he gets to stay on the team this way on the IR instead of being cut.

Comment

I know you hate DJ, but he liked 10 times better then Redman did last night

Comment

Oh yeah, he started fine...but the only pass I saw him throw was high and behind a WR, a 1st string defense would have ended #14's career on a throw like that. He saved him like Kevin Youngblood did last year

Comment

How convient that the only bad throw he has all night is the one play you saw. You must have missed the other 4 that was thrown where only the WR could catch them. He showed more on 1 drive then Joey or Redman did all night.

Comment

You would say that...I mean really...Shock was never an accurate QB. That's the big knock on him, great athlete, good - great arm, piss poor accuracy. I'm glad he was improving, I still think he'd have ended up being cut.

Comment

Shockley was clearly the best QB we had friday night after Redman and Harrington looked awful. He had one bad game in the 1st week of the pre season, but it was obvious to anyone who watched the game he had fixed the problems he had. Why would we cut him to keep Casey Bramlett ? I'm not saying he should have been the starter this year, but to say he should be cut is just cray.

Comment

Actually...Harrington just looked bad on 1 throw...so you can hate on him all you want...2 dropped passes and 1 slip which led to the terrible interception later, and you're calling him awful...give me a break.

And what's that they say about blind squirrels?

Comment

Originally posted by iloxygenil View Post
                          And what's that they say about blind squirrels?
                          they like nuts?

Owner of ScarDraft
                          Atlanta Falcons and NFL Draft Featured Columnist for Bleacher Report

Comment

harrington > shockley now

with perhaps the same experience, i strongly think shockley > harrington in terms of success.

Comment

Working...
                            X

Debug Information