No announcement yet.

DJ Shockley out for the season

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LMAO all the love for Shockley amuses me. GO UGA lmao. Harrington DIDN'T Play bad...2 dropped passes out of 7 and 1 poor throw out of 7 isn't bad, I'll take it...no problem.

Comment

Originally posted by iloxygenil View Post
      I figured he was headed towards being cut anyway to be honest, this just saves him =/

No way. He's far better than Redman, and with Joey at QB, DJ probably would have gotten some playing time.

Comment

Maybe the Falcons can just sign Aaron Brooks?
        The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

Originally posted by Flyboy View Post
          Maybe the Falcons can just sign Aaron Brooks?
          He is vick's cousin so I don't think thats going to happen

Comment

Originally posted by georgiafan View Post
            He is vick's cousin so I don't think thats going to happen
            And? Just because he's Vick's cousin doesn't mean he's involved in dogfighting too. I could understand wanting to not associate with anyone involved with Vick or related to him, though.
            The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

im not a UGA fan, but i thought shockley looked alot better this year then he did in previous years, and actually looked like he could start this year..he made some good plays, very athletic, and that might of helped out more so then just relying on harringtons arm

Originally posted by Scott Wright
              I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

damn turf injuries are so annoying because they are so preventable.

Comment

Can we please stop with the dropped passes excuse? I did it all the time last year but really we can't do this. Everyone has drops. I mean it just sounds stupid to say "he should have been _____".
                  Virginia Tech.
                  ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

Next Up: 2012

Comment

so whos backing up Harrington? Redman?
                    Atleast w/ DJ yall had a running QB

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

Working...
                    X

Debug Information