LB - Travis Williams and John Leake

DB - Tony Franklin and Brent Grimes

WR -
    Vincent Marshall, Eric Weems, Otis Amey and Noriaki Kinoshita

TE - Daniel Fells and George Cooper

DL -
    Nic Clemons, Paul Carrington, Darrell Shropshire and Tommy Jackson

K - Billy Cundiff

Also Allen Rossum was traded to Pittsburgh.
    Last edited by Shiver; 09-01-2007, 07:34 PM.

Originally posted by Shiver View Post
    OL - Frank Omiyale, P.J. Alexander, Bo Lacy and Kurt Quarterman

LB - Travis Williams and John Leake

DB - Tony Franklin and Brent Grimes

WR - Noriaki Kinoshita

TE - Daniel Fells and George Cooper

DL - Paul Carrington, Darrell Shropshire and Tommy Jackson

K - Billy Cundiff

Also Allen Rossum was traded to Pittsburgh.

What did we get from Pitt?

Also I'm surprised to see Cundiff go. Who comes in now?

Comment

A late round draft selection in '08. Rossum being traded, along with the team only keeping two Quarterbacks, means that Atlanta should add another QB soon.

As for the kicking situation it is going to be Matt Prater's job. He certainly has the leg strength.

Comment

Prater...the guy we used last night who has a monster leg...nearly cleared the net from 45. He pulled a 44, but I heard the hold was bad...dunno about that...nailed a 43 too. And was putting teams 5 yards deep into the endzone on kickoffs.

From Pitt...we get a draft pick...which at this point is undisclosed.

Comment

Thanks guys. I was assuming it would be a 7th rounder, just wanted to make sure.

Comment

Ed Hartwell couldn't even make the Bengals and they have lousy linebackers. LOL

Comment

That injury must have been a lot worse than any of us could have imagined it being for him. Sad day, I really was kinda excited when we landed him...

Comment

Shiver correct me if im wrong but on the falcons roster LB Travis Williams is still there. I'm probably wrong but just letting you know
                Page 49, Atlanta Falcons Gameday Thread- Best...Page...Ever

Comment

Originally posted by iloxygenil View Post
                  That injury must have been a lot worse than any of us could have imagined it being for him. Sad day, I really was kinda excited when we landed him...
                  I was ******* pumped...

Comment

Guys, stop and think what its going to be like not seeing 5"7 cbs going up against 6"4 WRs and giving them a 10 yard cushion and still missing the tackle.
                    No more "webby" and now, no more "rossy", the KR role will hardly miss a beat with Jennings and Norwood and now we have a CB Antoine Harris who is 6"0 240 (yes thats right 240) who should be far better should we get injuries at CB.

I cant belive Monavous Staley made the team and Jackson and Shropshire didnt. Those guys were there all offseason and Stanley has been there for 2 weeks or less
                    Last edited by DraftMichaelHuff; 09-01-2007, 07:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DraftMichaelHuff View Post
                      Shiver correct me if im wrong but on the falcons roster LB Travis Williams is still there. I'm probably wrong but just letting you know
                      I just copied and pasted what I read on AJC and Rotoworld.

Originally posted by DraftMichaelHuff View Post
                      Guys, stop and think what its going to be like not seeing 5"7 cbs going up against 6"4 WRs and giving them a 10 yard cushion and still missing the tackle.
                      No more "webby" and now, no more "rossy", the KR role will hardly miss a beat with Jennings and Norwood and now we have a CB Antoine Harris who is 6"0 240 (yes thats right 240) who should be far better should we get injuries at CB.
                      Rossum has been long overdue for this. He isn't even that good of a RS.

Comment

Originally posted by Shiver View Post
                        I just copied and pasted what I read on AJC and Rotoworld.

Rossum has been long overdue for this. He isn't even that good of a RS.
                        lol dude you missed the whole point, we have a 240lb CB, he is heavier than Robert Mathis, DE of the Colts. If he pressed the WR at the line he will flat out push the WR over

Comment

He's our 5th CB...don't get me wrong I'm glad we have him over Rossy, but I hope he doesn't even see the field other than ST on which he is a beast.

Comment

I liked Fells a lot. More than Milner and probably Blakley. Carrington, Jackson, Shropshire, and Marshall I also liked.
                            Virginia Tech.
                            ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

Next Up: 2012

Comment

Carrington and Marshall I liked a lot...

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information