No announcement yet.

Week 4: Falcons vs Texans

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jonathan Babineaux is hurt, Trey Lewis will have to start. This sucks. First Coleman and now Babineaux.

Comment

being down our top 2 UTs is BAD...we need DTs bad =/

Coleman needs to get back to where he could atleast take some snaps for us.

Comment

Well, in the balance of things, I'd accept their starting RB, pro bowl WR, and two other WR/KRs being out, in return for Babs. In a positive, we'll get to see what Lewis has got for a whole game. He's looked good in spurts thus far...
        TD 2011 catch-phrase: "explosive"

Comment

Finally, a win!!

Harrington looked very good again, and the O-line did well against a very good Texans D-line. Still getting stuffed on the run occasionally, but looking better, and very solid in protection.

Defense was solid, though not great. Pretty good against the run, and solid in the secondary - apart from Sanders, who looks like a slightly larger Webster. Houston wasn't too bad, given that he's a raw rookie.

Still not much from Anderson - especially in comparison to the guy we could have had - but he was drafted as a guy we knew would need some polishing, so no need to lose patience yet.

The real test for Harrington and the rest of the offense will be another game away from home, and we'll see whether the improvements stick in a hostile environment with a noisy 3rd down. If so, we might just be able to take QB off our immediate needs list...

A win. Enjoy it.

Comment

Like I said before we really dont need to draft a QB with our 1st round pick.McFadden or Dorsey should be our 1st round options if their still on the board.

Comment

I <3 John Abraham.

When did Hall get in, who did he cover, and how'd they do?

Comment

Abraham is a monster. Not sure whom Hall was covering, think it varied, but Schaub didn't go anywhere near Hall until very late in the game. He's a great corner, no doubt. I just hope he grows up and makes peace with petrino.

Comment

For the first time this season I picked the Falcons to win and I was right. I'll enjoy it as I am unsure I will have too many of these moments.

Comment

Working...
                  X

Debug Information