Week 4: Falcons vs Texans

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 4: Falcons vs Texans

This week should provide interesting newspaper fodder as Matt Schaub returns to Atlanta. Fortunately for us the Texans won't have Jacoby Jones or their starting center and probably won't have Andre Johnson or Ahman Green either. I think if the team can win any games it should be this one.

Yeah, if we're ever going to win, it has to be this week.

Comment

What is going on with DeAngelo Hall?

Fighting his teammates in the locker as well as his coach now?

Comment

Originally posted by robert_in_bigd View Post
        What is going on with DeAngelo Hall?

Fighting his teammates in the locker as well as his coach now?
        Only one place reported that, the notoriously inaccurate PFT.

Comment

I don't think it's an issue. He was heated on the sidelines and that doesn't ever need to happen again, but there were no signs of anything else going on after he got back out there and had cooled off. He'll be delt with in house, and I like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Shiver View Post
            This week should provide interesting newspaper fodder as Matt Schaub returns to Atlanta. Fortunately for us the Texans won't have Jacoby Jones or their starting center and probably won't have Andre Johnson or Ahman Green either. I think if the team can win any games it should be this one.
            Ahman has a sore knee and he might be back. I havent heard anything about Andre or Jacoby yet. Mike Flannegan isnt much of a drop-off if any at all from Steve McKinney. Michael Boleware will be more experienced with the defense. Our pass defense has been horrible so if you guys can generate some offense through the air you could do some damage. Run defense has been pretty good so far so I am sure you guys are going to take a lot of chances through the air and away from Dunta Robinson. The line is only Texans by 2.5. Good luck guys.

Comment

Ahman is going to play...Andre and Jacoby are not going to play.

Comment

I don't know about Ahman Green, but I expect Ron Dayne to play this weekend.
                Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

As long as they don't play Samkon Gado, the Falcon killer.

Comment

Shh...they might read this message board...don't remind them.

Comment

Ahman Green is questionable, McKinney's done for the year, Jacoby's out 2-3 weeks, and Andre has said he expects to be ready for this week's game. I don't think AJ will be playing, though. I live in Houston and I'm a Texan fan, so most of this info has come from either the Chronicle or the Radio in the mornings.

Comment

Hrmm...I heard a report that Andre wasn't going to even try to play. But I'm in Cleveland, TN, so I trust your source more than mine. I'd rather he didn't play, but I don't mind throwing Hall on him =) hehe

Comment

I'd just like to weigh in here and say. OMGMM TradEZ DhaLLZ #0021 HE SUXZ PEnaLTIEZZ hE=BUZt.

I mean seriously trade deangello hall? what a bunch of ****
                          Page 49, Atlanta Falcons Gameday Thread- Best...Page...Ever

Comment

Originally posted by DraftMichaelHuff View Post
                            I'd just like to weigh in here and say. OMGMM TradEZ DhaLLZ #0021 HE SUXZ PEnaLTIEZZ hE=BUZt.

I mean seriously trade deangello hall? what a bunch of ****

Seriously, we lost our best player on offense, and now we want to lose probably our best player on defense, who is a shutdown corner which is oh so rare now? He got overheated, at what he (and I) thought was poor officiating. He was punished by the refs and the team, no need to take it further.

Comment

We're not trading him...we can't afford it.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information