No announcement yet.

DeAngelo Hall

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd trade DeAngelo Hall for a stud LT/QB or a top draft pick (to acquire one of the aforementioned positions) any day. The odds are that no team would give up that much, so right now we just have to hope that they mend this relationship.

Comment

A top 5 corner at his age is virtually priceless...you can't let that go...if you do you have to get a franchise player. Shut down corners are very VERY few and far between, but he shuts his side of the field down...weekly. I don't care if most of the prick 'fans' around here don't like him or his attitude, he's worth the 'hastle'

Comment

He's demanding to be traded, even after he was the one who screwed up! If I could get a good deal for him, why not? He's clearly a head case and has never played technically consistent at his position. He is very, very good no doubt, but this is a team sport. Continuity and attitude win more than just raw talent.

Comment

Originally posted by Shiver View Post
          He's demanding to be traded, even after he was the one who screwed up! If I could get a good deal for him, why not? He's clearly a head case and has never played technically consistent at his position. He is very, very good no doubt, but this is a team sport. Continuity and attitude win more than just raw talent.

I just can't justify giving up a 23 year old shutdown corner. It's virtually impossible.

Comment

Do you guys seriously think DeAngelo Hall is good?

He might just be the most overated player in the league.

Comment

Originally posted by PTPaQ View Post
              Do you guys seriously think DeAngelo Hall is good?

He might just be the most overated player in the league.

Which would explain why the most catches he has given up this year is 2 right?

Comment

Is that including him dragging receivers down before they catch the ball? I can't believe somebody up there said he's better then Champ Bailey.

He gets clowned by any decent receiver he goes against. If he would humble up and focus he could be decent in a few years.
                Last edited by PTPaQ; 10-01-2007, 06:03 PM.

Comment

'He gets clowned by any decent receiver he goes against.'

Steve Smith - Carolina Panthers - 1 catch 10 yards...

Yeah, he got SCHOOLED...darn...he made a smart play by giving up less yards by taking the PI penalty...beat 1 time all season...he's AWFUL guys, why don't we just cut him?

GTFO

Comment

I thinking he is going to leave the Falcons, who looks like he wants to win. I wonder would take him, Steelers, Cards, Indy, Cincy

Comment

Jeez. If we do trade him, we better get something amazing in reurn.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

He never asked or demanded a trade...that's all. Now the vultures can leave.

Comment

Originally posted by iloxygenil View Post
                          'He gets clowned by any decent receiver he goes against.'

Steve Smith - Carolina Panthers - 1 catch 10 yards...

Yeah, he got SCHOOLED...darn...he made a smart play by giving up less yards by taking the PI penalty...beat 1 time all season...he's AWFUL guys, why don't we just cut him?

GTFO
                          You must not watch him when he plays against T.O. or Chad Johnson.

I know your last 4 opponents have had powerhouse receivers like Troy Williamson, Reggie Williams, The QB'less Panthers, and the Andre Johnson'less Texans. So yeah great job.

"Steve Smith - Carolina Panthers - 1 catch 10 yards..."

hahah. I would hope that you know theres more to the story than that.

But probably not.

So yeah, "schooled" is when you finally dont have safety help, Steve Smith runs completely by you and you have to yank him down from behind to avoid a TD. I dont blame him though, he's probably tired of being dragged into the Endzone.
                          Last edited by PTPaQ; 10-02-2007, 02:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by PTPaQ View Post
                            You must not watch him when he plays against T.O. or Chad Johnson.

I know your last 4 opponents have had powerhouse receivers like Troy Williamson, Reggie Williams, The QB'less Panthers, and the Andre Johnson'less Texans. So yeah great job.

"Steve Smith - Carolina Panthers - 1 catch 10 yards..."

hahah. I would hope that you know theres more to the story than that.

But probably not.

So yeah, "schooled" is when you finally dont have safety help, Steve Smith runs completely by you and you have to yank him down from behind to avoid a TD. I dont blame him though, he's probably tired of being dragged into the Endzone.

Yes. Because locking down the side of the field that has one of the best WR, and most explosive football players on it is such an easy task.

Comment

When he finally doesn't have safety help? Our safties aren't exactly coverage studs and you can pass the ball within 15 yards of the line of scrimmage.
                              Virginia Tech.
                              ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

Next Up: 2012

Comment

What do you guys think about Hall's play this season? I think he is playing like a top3 corner this year.

Hopefully he resigns with us.

P.S. I really like all these Player Name threads.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information