No announcement yet.

DeAngelo Hall

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think he leaves, he knows that the Falcons are now in a rebuilding process, with a loss of Vick, a new coach and his new qb.(soon to be comming). The only bright spots on the team are Hall, and the Lbs, and Abharham who has all 5 of Atls. sacks. Norwood is the only Offensive weapon, with the O-line in shamble because of injuries. Roddy White is finally putting up some numbers.

Comment

Originally posted by bhaarat316 View Post
      Abharham who has all 5 of Atls. sacks.
      This line ALONE discredits you completely...simply because you don't know...

Comment

Originally posted by d34ng3l021 View Post
        What do you guys think about Hall's play this season? I think he is playing like a top3 corner this year.

Hopefully he resigns with us.

P.S. I really like all these Player Name threads.
        He's playing really, really good. Looking back on this thread and I really overreacted the the so-called "meltdown" and the rumored trade request.

Comment

Originally posted by iloxygenil View Post
          This line ALONE discredits you completely...simply because you don't know...
          exactly. cause Babineaux has 2 sacks, Crocker has 1, and Gravy has 1 in addition to Abraham's 5 leading to 9 total sacks.

Owner of ScarDraft
          Atlanta Falcons and NFL Draft Featured Columnist for Bleacher Report

Comment

my bad for not putting Abraham has 5 of Atl. 9 sacks. I was just trying to say that he is one of the few bright spots in ATl. D.

Comment

looks like he is at it agian

http://www.ajc.com/sports/content/sp...hall_1024.html

Comment

Yeah, he's a goner.

Comment

I wonder we could get from him in a trade?

Comment

Petrino better be careful or Hall will be wearing a blue and white jersey next year...

Mad props to Houshyamomma on FF.com

Comment

Originally posted by georgiafan View Post

Right now it appears that the incumbent veterans from the Jim Mora era are on there way out and they want to go out loud and distracting.

Comment

Originally posted by MaddHatter View Post
                        Petrino better be careful or Hall will be wearing a blue and white jersey next year...

I would be worried if I were you. The Redskins are the kind of team that trades for players without second thought. A first round pick for DeAngelo Hall sounds awfully nice right now...

Comment

Originally posted by Shiver View Post
                          I would be worried if I were you. The Redskins are the kind of team that trades for players without second thought. A first round pick for DeAngelo Hall sounds awfully nice right now...

I'd prefer to hold onto the young shutdown corner. This might be the best we can do though.

Comment

Originally posted by Shiver View Post
                            I doubt they send a first - perhaps swapping a 1st for your 2nd and Hall

Comment

Mad you have no idea do you? Deangelo Hall is one of the top 5 Corners likely top 3 corners in the league, he's 24 years old...give me a break, he's not going ANYWHERE for less than a first rounder...we swapped first and got 2 2nds for Matt Schaub...a backup QB...Deangelo Hall is proven...and he'll be a Falcon no doubt...things are operating differently than they did before. Don't worry...you guys gleaned from Atlanta's stupidity before with Deion Sanders, you won't get that lucky again. But anything LESS than a 1st rounder is pathetic, and I would be SHOCKED IF he moves anywhere that it wouldn't be a 1st AND 2nd...

Comment

Originally posted by iloxygenil View Post
                                Mad you have no idea do you? Deangelo Hall is one of the top 5 Corners likely top 3 corners in the league, he's 24 years old...give me a break, he's not going ANYWHERE for less than a first rounder...we swapped first and got 2 2nds for Matt Schaub...a backup QB...Deangelo Hall is proven...and he'll be a Falcon no doubt...things are operating differently than they did before. Don't worry...you guys gleaned from Atlanta's stupidity before with Deion Sanders, you won't get that lucky again. But anything LESS than a 1st rounder is pathetic, and I would be SHOCKED IF he moves anywhere that it wouldn't be a 1st AND 2nd...

Maybe so - if Petrino wants him gone, he want's to be gone, and Jerry is sitting there with welcoming arms, I could see a deal being made - especially with CB being one of our biggest weaknesess.

The fact that we have 2 first's to play with makes it even easier.

By the way, not sure how it plays out, but isn't our first (v CLE) for your 2nd (v HOU) equal a late 1st (assuming CLE comes out in the 8-12th range)

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information