No announcement yet.

DeAngelo Hall

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doesnt Hall have a thing in his contract this year when he can opt out. The trade deadline passes i believe. So end of season come Hall opts out and chooses where he wants to go and get a fat pay day like Nate Clements from ohhh i dont know maybe Steelers.

Comment

I hope someone pays him like they paid Clements. That would be funny. Hall is very good, but as Lawyer Milloy said about him "self proclaimed best in the game." As in he's the only one who actually believes that.

Comment

I really don't like how the Petrino era is beginning. I like the coach but sending out our best players is horrible. I mean, maybe he is a Couglin in the lockerroom. Who knows. I know he worked with him, and I don't want that as a head coach. Hall is one of the, if not the, best player on our defense. Right on par with Michael Boley and Big Ol' Gra--- oops never mind he got cut.

Ugh, I don't mind winning but disunity in the lockeroom sucks and just screams a failed coaching regime.
        Virginia Tech.
        ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

Next Up: 2012

Comment

Originally posted by bhaarat316 View Post
          Doesnt Hall have a thing in his contract this year when he can opt out. The trade deadline passes i believe. So end of season come Hall opts out and chooses where he wants to go and get a fat pay day like Nate Clements from ohhh i dont know maybe Steelers.

Slap a franchise tag on his ass.

Comment

Originally posted by BamaFalcon59 View Post
            I really don't like how the Petrino era is beginning. I like the coach but sending out our best players is horrible. I mean, maybe he is a Couglin in the lockerroom. Who knows. I know he worked with him, and I don't want that as a head coach. Hall is one of the, if not the, best player on our defense. Right on par with Michael Boley and Big Ol' Gra--- oops never mind he got cut.

Ugh, I don't mind winning but disunity in the lockeroom sucks and just screams a failed coaching regime.

I wouldn't put all the blame on the coaching staff. The team wasn't exactly rosy last year, or the year before that. I mean both in '05 and '06 the team imploded at mid-season. These veterans weren't doing their job and now they are being replaced. There is no reason for the remaining veterans to ***** about it to the media.

Besides, look on the bright side. It could be worse; the Miami Dolphins anyone?
            Last edited by Shiver; 10-24-2007, 11:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
              Slap a franchise tag on his ass.
              ahahahh, thats why players complain saying thats not what the Tag was ment for. I see that happing, Hall waves bye-bye, Aurther slap that Tag and says, how much can i get from you?

Comment

I wish we would have drafted Dunta Robinson. He can play and he isn't a narcissistic diva.

Comment

Originally posted by Shiver View Post
                  I wish we would have drafted Dunta Robinson. He can play and he isn't a narcissistic diva.
                  And he's really turning into a great young cb, I love his game, physical, fast and can cover elite wr's

Anyway with Hall, yes he is worth a first, and YES I would fall in love if we gave up our first(clevelands pick) for him...im sure ATL would take it, we are drafting a CB more then likely in the first rd, and Hall is about the same age Newman was when we drafted him...

Well....at least it sounds good, too bad TO spit on Deangelo and those 2 on the same team would NEVER work

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                  I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Is it me, or is Robinson not used properly. He is like never on the best WR. And whoever is playing opposite Robinson (usually number 1 reciever) makes huge plays.

Man. I am so pissed about this Hall situation. I really dont want him to leave. He has been playing lights out this season too. COME ON. Stop being such a prissy ****** Hall.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

Keith Brooking, Lawyer Milloy, Warrick Dunn, etc. Those guys may feel like Hall does, but they aren't immature douche-bags and go to the media to vent.

Comment

There's only one silver lining. Hall is a competitive little sh**, so I don't expect to see him tank out the next season and a half, which some players might do.

And there's only one thing which will keep Hall happy, and persuade him to stay: winning. If we get a quick turnaround next year, and put together 7 or 8 wins, he might end up staying.

But it's not looking likely, and McKay might have to grab something in a trade if it's going...
                        TD 2011 catch-phrase: "explosive"

Comment

Originally posted by D-Rod View Post
                          There's only one silver lining. Hall is a competitive little sh**, so I don't expect to see him tank out the next season and a half, which some players might do.

And there's only one thing which will keep Hall happy, and persuade him to stay: winning. If we get a quick turnaround next year, and put together 7 or 8 wins, he might end up staying.

But it's not looking likely, and McKay might have to grab something in a trade if it's going...
                          yeah, at this point I would just trade Hall for a guy like Vilma to play the middle for us and then a 3rd...

Owner of ScarDraft
                          Atlanta Falcons and NFL Draft Featured Columnist for Bleacher Report

Comment

Vilma would be great.

If we do have to get rid of Hall, there should be some talented CB's at the top of the 2nd this year. This site has guys like Mike Jenkins, Zach Bowman, Terrell Thomas in that range. It would be a shame to lose Hall, but every player is replaceable.

Houston and Jenkins, for instance, could form a high end partnership in a year or two.
                            TD 2011 catch-phrase: "explosive"

Comment

As much as I don't want it to happen, it is going to suck to see D. Hall go. Lockdown corner when on his game and is only going to prove, hopefully he gets his act together, and if not a good trade would be nice.

Comment

Think on the bright side: if the team trades DeAngelo Hall for a 2nd round pick the team would have the ammo necessary to add a stud LT and QB that the team desperately needs. I think the offense would flourish if the team did something similar to what the Cleveland Browns did last year. Jake Long and Brian Brohm anybody?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information