No announcement yet.

W6 (MNF) Giants vs. Falcons

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yup, monday night could be brutal - not to mention the next few weeks, and possibly the whole season. Woo-hoo.
    TD 2011 catch-phrase: "explosive"

Comment

hmm Weiner's out, hopefully the Giants dont get too cocky
      (hehe, Weiner, cocky...)
      We ALL bleed scarlet
      New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
      UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
      Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
      BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. nice..

Comment

Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
          hmm Weiner's out, hopefully the Giants dont get too cocky
          (hehe, Weiner, cocky...)

You suck at life.

Comment

Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
            You suck at life.
            yea, i admit, it was pretty bad lol
            We ALL bleed scarlet
            New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
            UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
            Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
            BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

Originally posted by d34ng3l021 View Post
              I am really excited to see Hall match up on Burress. Burress has such a height advantage. Hall could be made out to look like a fool this game.
              Burress didn't do anything when Hall was on him last year.
              Virginia Tech.
              ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

Next Up: 2012

Comment

R.Foster look pretty solid as a run blocker but his pass blocking scares me but I know we want leave him on an island against the Giants DE's.

Comment

Rediculous, Crumpler has the hide to call out the coaching staff then put in a performance like that. Jaws was bagging out our WR core with stuff like "this same thing was the problem last year", but it wasnt the guys who were dropping the ball last year that were the problem, it was the 'oh so sensitive' veterans.

Crumpler dropped, i think 4 passes many of which on 3rd down, Dunn and Horn both dropped 2 at least. Roddy and Jenkins and Laurent all only dropped one. If the vets wanna vent, then they should at least man up on game day.

Btw i never bought into the Demmorio Williams hype, to me he has always been a fast guy and an ok tackler but mainly a small guy who makes horrible reads. Today he really put us behind the 8 ball in the 1st quarter. Also if anyone wants to see someone get owned have a look at Brooking's feeble attempt to tackle Droughens on his touchdown, one of the biggest trucks iv ever seen, Brooking bounced off like he was KOed on impact.

At the moment, looking ahead, this offseason should consist of,
                  1. keep Abe motivated (beast, but he wont stay like that if he keeps forcing fumbles and then 4 plays later he is back out on D again)
                  2. Re-sign Boley and Hall
                  3. Keep faith in Roddy, Jenkins, Laurent, Norwood, Blaylock and Houston to be our future at their respective positions
                  4. Clean out/upgrade every other spot, (or at least attempt to)
                  Last edited by DraftMichaelHuff; 10-16-2007, 10:30 AM.
                  Page 49, Atlanta Falcons Gameday Thread- Best...Page...Ever

Comment

Working...
                  X

Debug Information