Undersize Players must be replaced

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Undersize Players must be replaced

Once Petrino and Zimmer was hired I figured it would take around 2-3 years for them to get the type of players we so desperatly need. So here is my list.

C-Todd McClure 6'1 286
    RG-Kynan Forney 6'3 307
    HB-Warrick Dunn 5'9 180
    RLB-Demorrio Williams 6'0 230
    MLB-Keith Brookings 6'2 245 (Not really undersize just to slow and doesnt have the same pop he used to)

You should be happy that both Demorrio Williams and Warrick Dunn are free agents at year's end. I agree that McClure needs to go, but I think Kynan Forney is alright.

Comment

I think both McClure and Forney are good. Maybe Williams if he brings his play up.

By the way. His name is Brooking.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

I like Williams. Maybe not as a starter, but I'd like to keep him around.

Comment

Dunn needs to go ,but I doubt he has any trade value

Comment

Originally posted by Shiver View Post
            You should be happy that both Demorrio Williams and Warrick Dunn are free agents at year's end. I agree that McClure needs to go, but I think Kynan Forney is alright.
            Watch the tape of the Saints game, Forney has been one of our worst, if not the worst, O Linemen this year. IMO his shoulder has really troubled him and he is a terrible fit for the scheme. I'd love to sign Max Starks and do a Leonard Davis in moving him to RG, a move many Steelers fans have always cried out for. Either that or sign a guy like Alen Fanaca, depending on the cap situation.

I dont want to draft a RG though, we need some exp, in the interior of that O Line.
            Page 49, Atlanta Falcons Gameday Thread- Best...Page...Ever

Comment

Working...
            X

Debug Information