Is Jamaal Anderson a bust ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oxy: 1 Bama: 0

I expect a alot of improvement this offseason from him. I am sure he knows whats wrong with him and will improve himself.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

By next season when Jamaal starts racking up sacks, I can see so many fanboys go "I told you so, I told you so, he will be great, he will be great" after they label him a bust.

Comment

Originally posted by iloxygenil View Post
        Uh...DE in College VS Pro is WAY different...WAY different...in college he was told get the QB...and he did...he also wasn't playing against people who are going to be in the NFL week in and week out. OTs are priority because there are SO many in college, but only a few that actually hold up at the NFL level. In the transition from college to NFL he's just going to have to learn how to set up OTs in plays and series prior then hitting them with an inside move.
        Exactly. In college, big, athletic DEs like Jamaal and Mario can overpower and run circles around most OTs. When they hit the Pros, that doesn't work anymore.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
        Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
        Originally posted by njx9
        do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

I think Falcons spoiled him this season, they should of had brought someone in to compete for the job with him. They should of had him work hard to earn a starting spot, he basiclly got the job on draft day.
          You should give him some time hes pretty young and still growing into his body.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
          02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
          02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
          02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
          Originally posted by fenikz
          we all hate you

Comment

Originally posted by iloxygenil View Post
            According to actually watching the games he did.
            I watched every game this season so don't question me. I saw every game and you 'thinking' or 'believing' you saw one does not prove it. He may have but until I see proof he did not. I'll trust a unbiased site before a biased fan.
            Virginia Tech.
            ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

Next Up: 2012

Comment

Originally posted by Twinblade View Post
              By next season when Jamaal starts racking up sacks, I can see so many fanboys go "I told you so, I told you so, he will be great, he will be great" after they label him a bust.
              I have said he has potential but has looked horrible this year.

But next year if he does get sacks I'm sure some people will say I said he was a bust.
              Virginia Tech.

Comment

Yeah. We are pretty much going to shove crow down your throat Bama.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

I know haha.
                  Virginia Tech.

Comment

Working...
                  X

Debug Information