Colt Brennan

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by d34ng3l021 View Post
    Wow. I didnt realize his release was that far from his body.
    Can't argue with his accuracy and quick release. He doesn't have that many batted passes at the LOS. So judge what you will. Release point isn't all that determines a good qb.

Comment

Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
      Can't argue with his accuracy and quick release. He doesn't have that many batted passes at the LOS. So judge what you will. Release point isn't all that determines a good qb.
      Yeah. I am no doubter of Brennan. Look at my earlier post. I like him as a prospect and would like the Falcons to take him at the top of the 2nd round, maybe trade into the end of the first for him.

I knew he had an unorthodox release...I just didnt know it was that far away from his body. It doesnt look too low compared to him, but it might lead to a couple of balls being batted down at the NFL. Also, the far away release scares me about FF. But I am sure I am just being paranoid.

How is his deep ball D-Unit? Try to be honest and non biased. Please.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

Originally posted by d34ng3l021 View Post
        Yeah. I am no doubter of Brennan. Look at my earlier post. I like him as a prospect and would like the Falcons to take him at the top of the 2nd round, maybe trade into the end of the first for him.

I knew he had an unorthodox release...I just didnt know it was that far away from his body. It doesnt look too low compared to him, but it might lead to a couple of balls being batted down at the NFL. Also, the far away release scares me about FF. But I am sure I am just being paranoid.

How is his deep ball D-Unit? Try to be honest and non biased. Please.
        Very accurate. On the money. Never fails to amaze me. His release point is more over the top on deep passes, fyi.

Comment

Don't like the weight/ build, but I love the upside and Petrino said he will commit to sitting a rookie QB. Nice scheme fit too.
          Virginia Tech.
          ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

Next Up: 2012

Comment

Working...
          X

Debug Information