No announcement yet.

Cut Possibilites?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I do not think Lehr will be cut unless we can secure someone like Dielman in FA. If that happens i expect us to sign someone for cheap to develop and activate Clabo and Ojinakka as depth for the majority of the games next year . Knowing McKay's draft tendancies, I think he is going to go after someone like Levi Brown, After securing the most glaring holes in FA. If we can secure him and possibly a solid NB (Johnathan Wade) and a solid Return man (Yamon Figurs) in the draft I think Webster, Rossum, and Gandy will all be gone as of June first.

Comment

It sounds like Reggie Kelly is going to be signed. If so, Eric Beverly is cut.

Comment

According to a friend of mine (a Bengals fan) Reggie Kelly is a beast. So it sounds like he would definately make a nice add.

Comment

Also it doesn't make a ton of sense to me why we didn't make more cuts either. I coulda have sworn Rossum or Webster would have been long gone. Hopefully it comes later.

Comment

I dont know if its been said but Ike Reese was cut

Comment

Originally posted by flrybranch View Post
              Webster and Hartwell cost CAP space more to cut than to keep this year.

We will hold on to both simply because we don't have the CAP space to spare.
              O.K. I missed the Hartwell one...........

That's a lot of dead CAP money, but I guess he didn't have a position he could adequately play in Zimmers def.

Comment

Matt Lehr cut, so now I am 3/6. Now time for Beverly and Rossum..

Comment

Originally posted by Shiver View Post
                  Matt Lehr cut, so now I am 3/6. Now time for Beverly and Rossum..
                  Beverly will be gone as soon as Kelly signs.

I think ROssum will stay around until the latter parts of camp. Jennings will have every opportunity to beat him out.

Comment

Working...
                  X

Debug Information