No announcement yet.

Offseason

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im not a fan on Tarshard Choice to be honest. These are my preferences as to how best to tie up the RB position

1. Sign Michael Turner
    2. Sign Ledel Betts
    3. Draft Jonthan Stewart in the 2nd
    4. Sign Jamal Lewis (who would be a great mentor for Snelling)
    5. Draft Darren McFadden at #3
    6. Draft a RB in the 3rd (because IMO none of them appear to run all that much harder than Jerious/ Snelling)
    Page 49, Atlanta Falcons Gameday Thread- Best...Page...Ever

Comment

Wow, DMH...I hate that list...

FA RBs are going to be looking to cash in...Stewart SHOULDN'T be there in round 2 so I'd make that my #1 McFadden @ #3 as my #2 and then scrap the rest of it...

Comment

I like ur offseason play D-Rod, you read my mind in detail.
        We need a lineman like Long, i know we dont draft fattys high but i certantly beleive this is the year. For sure one of the three QBs will be there in 2nd round and we defenetly will not need to trade up. Drafting a RG with our other second to solidify our line, pefect Love drafting Tashad Choice, he is a sure steal if we can get him in the 3rd. I like how you draft offense with the first four picks (good idea for the worst offense in the league).
        Im a big fan of Coutu, the man has accuracy and range, we could use his big boot, and if Morten would want to stay with the team I would love to offer him a coaching position.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
        02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
        02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
        02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
        Originally posted by fenikz
        we all hate you

Comment

Maybe we should sign Michael Turner so that would take care of our RB need then trade down with a team who really wants McFadden(Hopefully the cowboys) and collect extra picks then we could draft either Brohm,Ryan,or Woodson for QB let them sit for a year or so.....I think this might be the best scenerio.....

Comment

Originally posted by Bosanac01 View Post
            I like ur offseason play D-Rod, you read my mind in detail.
            We need a lineman like Long, i know we dont draft fattys high but i certantly beleive this is the year. For sure one of the three QBs will be there in 2nd round and we defenetly will not need to trade up. Drafting a RG with our other second to solidify our line, pefect Love drafting Tashad Choice, he is a sure steal if we can get him in the 3rd. I like how you draft offense with the first four picks (good idea for the worst offense in the league).
            Im a big fan of Coutu, the man has accuracy and range, we could use his big boot, and if Morten would want to stay with the team I would love to offer him a coaching position.
            I don't expect one of the top three quarterbacks (Woodson of Kentucky, Ryan of Boston College, Brohm of Louisville) will fall.

And the only reason we did not draft offensive lineman high in the draft was because of our former offensive line coach Alex Gibbs, and he left last year. The draft after he left (the most recent one) we drafted Blalock of Texas in round 2.
            Virginia Tech.
            ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

Next Up: 2012

Comment

i hope one of teh three have a slightly disappointing combine so that they will fall. if any do fall it'll probably brohm.

Comment

Working...
              X

Debug Information