No announcement yet.

JP Losman

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For a 5th or 6th, maybe. But he had a fairly decent O-line in Buffalo, a couple of good receiving options, and a decent run game, and still he was below average. I can't see that there is any great chance of him turning that around in ATL.
    TD 2011 catch-phrase: "explosive"

Comment

Originally posted by falconsrule View Post
      This is why I said maybe a 5th.....The only posistive Losman have is his age and thats it.....with that said I wouldnt be mad if we gave up a 5th but anything less then that I wouldnt do.
      Does age really matter when you are looking at a short term QB? Why trade for him when you have Redman, and DJ?

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
      02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
      02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
      02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
      Originally posted by fenikz
      we all hate you

Comment

Originally posted by Bosanac01 View Post
        Does age really matter when you are looking at a short term QB? Why trade for him when you have Redman, and DJ?
        Well, he does have more upside than either Redman or DJ; but he's yet to discover that upside, and that doesn't seem likely to happen behind a worse O-line with a worse running game and similar receivers.

Perhaps a change of scenery is what is required... but it's really not much more attractive an option than Harrington or Leftwich.
        TD 2011 catch-phrase: "explosive"

Comment

I will never say JP Losman has a better Upside than DJ.
          It really doesn't matter anyway cause MV7 will be back in 2009 anyway.
          Bank on it!
          But I will take my chances with Redman, Shock, and Leftwich going into 2008. Cut Harrington!

*********"Wax on, Wax off Danielson"**********

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Myogi View Post
            Bank on it!
            But I will take my chances with Redman, Shock, and Leftwich going into 2008. Cut Harrington!
            Michael Vick will be cut by the Atlanta Falcons on march 2nd BANK ON IT!

Owner of ScarDraft
            Atlanta Falcons and NFL Draft Featured Columnist for Bleacher Report

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Myogi View Post
              Bank on it!
              I expect Leftwich gone, I'd Say Redman Shock and Rookie QB, and Redman wont have sure job come O8

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
              02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
              02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
              02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
              Originally posted by fenikz
              we all hate you

Comment

Originally posted by D-Rod View Post
                For a 5th or 6th, maybe. But he had a fairly decent O-line in Buffalo, a couple of good receiving options, and a decent run game, and still he was below average. I can't see that there is any great chance of him turning that around in ATL.
                JP Losman never had more than one good receiving option while he was here and never really was the beneficiary of our o-line's improvement this season.
                If you want to say Losman just isn't that good, you got an argument because he has some clear faults. But he did not have some of the benefits you said he did, and his time in Buffalo was kind of a raw deal. I think he deserves a shot elsewhere.

Comment

Working...
                X

Debug Information