JP Losman

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JP Losman

What do people think about trading for him? He is still only 26 and would mean we dont have to draft a QB. What do you guys think Buffalo would want for him? Like a 5th or 6th round pick?

This 4-12 season is bringing more and more Falcon fans to this site. Awesome.

I would love him for maybe a 4th-6th round pick. He has a great deep ball and can chuck it deep for White. Hes mobile and a bit athletic. Theres not much else he can do though....But he would be a great pick up to start for us for a season or two. We can still draft a guy like Flacco or Josh Johnson and groom him (or even Andre Woodson).

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

i dont think we will be able to get woodson unless we trade back into the 1st round. and i dont think its worth it. we have too many needs to trade away our 2nd round picks. if we trade for losman and get jake long we might be able to compete next year.

Comment

we need to rebuild from scratch. losman is not gonna be the answer. hes just another QB thrashed by this league just like harrington and leftwich and that wont be the answer. heck, ill take ryan before him.

Comment

JP Losman had a shot in the NFL. We need to draft a QB and groom him.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
          02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
          02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
          02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
          Originally posted by fenikz
          we all hate you

Comment

Losman isnt the long term solution. He is the short time starter that will be there AS we groom the QB, and build an offensive line for the QB of the future.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

So, most of you would give up a 4th for him?

Originally Posted by scottyboy
              my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
              But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

Originally posted by Bills2083 View Post
                So, most of you would give up a 4th for him?
                Maybe a 5th

Comment

Somewhere between a 4th and 5th I would say.

Comment

not me...2 words Randy Moss...I'm only going for Big time value

Comment

I wouldn't even give a bucket of peaches. We dont need him at all.
                      Last edited by Bosanac01; 01-06-2008, 12:36 PM.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
                      02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
                      02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
                      02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
                      Originally posted by fenikz
                      we all hate you

Comment

Originally posted by Bosanac01 View Post
                        I wouldn't even give a bucket of peaches. We dont need him at all.
                        This is why I said maybe a 5th.....The only posistive Losman have is his age and thats it.....with that said I wouldnt be mad if we gave up a 5th but anything less then that I wouldnt do.

Comment

why give up a fifth when redman is serviceable? who knows we could get a steal with that fifth rounder. marques colston anyone?

Comment

I say trade for him and draft a quarterback. Same situation he was in Buffalo with Holcomb (would be Redman), Losman (would be Losman), and Trent Edwards (would be the rookie).
                            Virginia Tech.
                            ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

Next Up: 2012

Comment

i dont see the logic in acquiring him.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information