Qb Option

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
    You just said that you would be okay with Chris Redman or Byron leftwich running your offense. That is enough to prove my point of needing a QB in Atlanta. Then again, I understand that using a 1st rounder on a QB isn't flashy, but sometimes it is necessary.
    at the same time, no QB is worth the first. and Shiver don't even try saying Ryan is, he is the #11-15 prospect overall on most NFL teams boards. why do we want the #11 player in the draft at pick 3-5?

Owner of ScarDraft
    Atlanta Falcons and NFL Draft Featured Columnist for Bleacher Report

Comment

Originally posted by SimonRath View Post
      What do you guys think about trying to trade for Matt Cassel? I know he has next to zero in proof that he can be a good QB but i mean hes been behind Carson Palmer, Matt Leinert and Tom Brady. Im pretty sure hes learned a lot.

what you guys think?
      You steal this topic idea from a member in AFMB?

Comment

Originally posted by scar988 View Post
        at the same time, no QB is worth the first. and Shiver don't even try saying Ryan is, he is the #11-15 prospect overall on most NFL teams boards. why do we want the #11 player in the draft at pick 3-5?

Source? Because some places (PFW) have Ryan going to Miami at #1. He's falling no further than #8 in every mock. Unless you have inside sources on "most" NFL teams than I think that he is in our range.

Comment

Build the lines then get a QB

Comment

Originally posted by Shiver View Post
            Source? Because some places (PFW) have Ryan going to Miami at #1. He's falling no further than #8 in every mock. Unless you have inside sources on "most" NFL teams than I think that he is in our range.
            I agree completely.
            Virginia Tech.
            ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

Next Up: 2012

Comment

I don't give a damn about PFW Shiver. I go by what I hear from the people I know. and I the biggest questions on Ryan will not make him over Brohm on a big board when it comes to QB's for Mularkey (who lieks QB's who actually make good decisions)

Owner of ScarDraft

Comment

Originally posted by Libid21 View Post
                You steal this topic idea from a member in AFMB?
                What's AFMB?
                sorry but im almost never on here so idk much about it

Sig by BK

“They have one guy, he’s pretty short. But he can go out and play. He can be a little aggravating too.’’ -- Joe Flacco talking about Brent Grimes.

Comment

I don't give a damn about PFW Shiver. I go by what I hear from the people I know. and I the biggest questions on Ryan will not make him over Brohm on a big board when it comes to QB's for Mularkey (who lieks QB's who actually make good decisions)
                  Your "inside" sources right? The same ones that told you that Atlanta was going to take Ko Simpson at #15, right? And Atlanta passed on him not once, but four times.

Comment

Your "inside" sources right? The same ones that told you that Atlanta was going to take Ko Simpson at #15, right? And Atlanta passed on him not once, but four times.
                    Lol.

(10 characters)
                    Virginia Tech.

Comment

Originally posted by iloxygenil View Post
                      If we trade down to like 15, sure, Matt Ryan should be our QB...
                      Ill rather take your sig man in second round.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
                      02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
                      02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
                      02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
                      Originally posted by fenikz
                      we all hate you

Comment

same ones that told me last year we were going with Anderson or Peterson at the pick and that Okoye was in the 2nd tier. Also, we didn't select Ko because we took Jimmy. that's not hard to see.

Owner of ScarDraft

Comment

same ones that told me last year we were going with Anderson or Peterson at the pick and that Okoye was in the 2nd tier. Also, we didn't select Ko because we took Jimmy. that's not hard to see.
                          What about when you said that Atlanta would not take Roddy White a month before the '05 draft?

Comment

Jimmy was drafted as a cornerback. Ko was a safety and we passed on him several times. If we had him rated a first round talent we would have taken him in round three or four with or without it being a need.
                            Virginia Tech.

Comment

What about when you said that Atlanta would not take Roddy White a month before the '05 draft?
                              that was before I was told anything, I didn't get info until after the combine 06.

Owner of ScarDraft

Comment

Originally posted by BamaFalcon59 View Post
                                Jimmy was drafted as a cornerback. Ko was a safety and we passed on him several times. If we had him rated a first round talent we would have taken him in round three or four with or without it being a need.
                                and they also viewed that with Jimmy and Hall at CB that we wouldn't need a safety because Crocker could hold up at FS and Milloy would be good at SS.

Owner of ScarDraft

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information