No announcement yet.

A couple headlines of note...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He was dropping passes all over the place in Vick's last year. He also did that again this year. Before that, I didnt notice too many drops, even though there were some.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

I think Alge can be a valuable to our team but if I dont know if Murlurky offense uses the TE that much if not then we need to part ways.

Comment

We have a lot of overpaid players: Brooking, Coleman, Crumpler, Dunn. I think now is the best time to cut them loose.

Comment

I really want to see Brooking gone right now but I doubt if we cut him because of the cap hit I think his contract is not up until 09.

Comment

Originally posted by Shiver View Post
            We have a lot of overpaid players: Brooking, Coleman, Crumpler, Dunn. I think now is the best time to cut them loose.

I wouldn't mind keeping Coleman around. When healthy he is a pass rushing force.

Comment

I like Coleman, he's a stud, I want him to stay around...when he's healthy there is none better...people overlook how good he is with batting passes down at the LoS...that's just as good as a PBU or a stuffed run...

Comment

Please Cutt Crumpler Loose Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Silly...... Crump and Coleman are beasts. Dunn should take a pay cut and we should at least try to get a 4th for Keith Brookings.

Crump has never had many catches simply because he's never been thrown too as much as Gonzo. He is a top 3 TE for what we need!

Coleman is one of the best UT in the league and to say he's Overpaid is idiotic. He's played injured and still dominated.

Dunn should accept a smaller roll therefore accepting a pay cut. He should really wanna stay here toward the end of his career.

Kieth Brookings is definitely one of those players that I feel should not be back in 2008. Homegrown or not, He sucks!

*********"Wax on, Wax off Danielson"**********

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Myogi View Post
                    Silly...... Crump and Coleman are beasts. Dunn should take a pay cut and we should at least try to get a 4th for Keith Brookings.

Crump has never had many catches simply because he's never been thrown too as much as Gonzo. He is a top 3 TE for what we need!

Coleman is one of the best UT in the league and to say he's Overpaid is idiotic. He's played injured and still dominated.

Dunn should accept a smaller roll therefore accepting a pay cut. He should really wanna stay here toward the end of his career.

Kieth Brookings is definitely one of those players that I feel should not be back in 2008. Homegrown or not, He sucks!
                    When Vick was here he was thrown to as much as any tight end in the NFL. He also has dropped passes lately, meaning the past two years.

I just like that he is clutch and can make big plays.
                    Virginia Tech.
                    ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

Next Up: 2012

Comment

The problem with Alge Crumpler is he has been hurt in the off-season and when he comes in he is fat. When your TE has to use half the regular season to get into shape that is not good.

Comment

Originally posted by BamaFalcon59 View Post
                        When Vick was here he was thrown to as much as any tight end in the NFL. He also has dropped passes lately, meaning the past two years.

I just like that he is clutch and can make big plays.
                        Not sure if you are really familiar with the era of Vick and Crump with the birds but he averaged about 15 pass attempts a game, whereas, the league average for passes a game is around 32. Saying that, How could that be? Great players make great plays. I can think of a million great plays Alge has made. A down year is no reason to release a good player. As a matter of fact, everybody had a down year in 2007.

Comment

He's had two "down" years in a row: injured, overweight, with hands of stone. I see no reason he'll improve one year older.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Myogi View Post
                            Not sure if you are really familiar with the era of Vick and Crump with the birds but he averaged about 15 pass attempts a game, whereas, the league average for passes a game is around 32. Saying that, How could that be? Great players make great plays. I can think of a million great plays Alge has made. A down year is no reason to release a good player. As a matter of fact, everybody had a down year in 2007.
                            Actually, we passed about 25 times per game in 2005 and 2006 with Vick.

He has not been that good, but he does make some big plays.
                            Virginia Tech.
                            ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

Next Up: 2012

Comment

Originally posted by Shiver View Post
                              He's had two "down" years in a row: injured, overweight, with hands of stone. I see no reason he'll improve one year older.

If you say so...................

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information