X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Safety 40 times!!!

DRUM ROLL PLEASE!!

Laron Landry: 4.35

Pretty crazy. I wasnt a big fan of him, but his starting 4 years in the SEC and being this athletic...I think this 40 time just pushed me over the top.

Reggie Nelson: 4.53

Brandon Merriweather: 4.5

Michael Griffen: 4.45

On a side note, Chris Houston ran a 4.32. I wouldnt mind trading down a couple of picks and drafting him. Him or Landry as our first round picks are looking really good to me.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Im not really high on Chris Houston the guy is only 5'9 plus he really didnt impress me during the season..now on to Landry...If we select him at the 10 spot I wouldnt be mad at all..the guy is 6'2 200 plus and he can come inn day one and be a leader for our secondary...I would love that pick.

Comment

Definitely liking Landry with the 10 pick now.

Comment

I'm going to LOVE forcing the crow down the necks of the reggie-lovers on AFMB who said that Landry was only a SS... hah!

But whom to take, Carriker or Landry? Dammit. WHy can't we have two top 10 picks?

Can someone persuade the Texans to give us #8 for Schaub? :)
        TD 2011 catch-phrase: "explosive"

Comment

Originally posted by D-Rod View Post
          I'm going to LOVE forcing the crow down the necks of the reggie-lovers on AFMB who said that Landry was only a SS... hah!

But whom to take, Carriker or Landry? Dammit. WHy can't we have two top 10 picks?

Can someone persuade the Texans to give us #8 for Schaub? :)
          Well Schaub IS worth the 15th pick, so we might get one from him.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

The thing is I was just not sold on the way Landry plays the game, he became lazy his junior year and senior year. Looks like he has a reason to play again putting up times like that, it's sick. If he can stay motivated then he'd be a great pickup.

Comment

Working...
            X

Debug Information