LCB - Hall
    RCB - Houston
    FS - Coleman/Williams
    SS - Milloy/Williams

Owner of ScarDraft
    Atlanta Falcons and NFL Draft Featured Columnist for Bleacher Report

Comment

• http://www.ajc.com/wireless/content/...rner_0302.html

Ok I expected some kind of deal to kind of be in place buy now, looking at a couple of quote in the article it looks like Turner may have a look at some other teams before signing anywhere. Blank better now let him leave the ATL without a contract
      Page 49, Atlanta Falcons Gameday Thread- Best...Page...Ever

Comment

• lito sheppard seems to be available.
        i would like him here.

Comment

• Wow, we can't even get this signing right. I am going to be so mad if he gets away, I could care less about Erik Coleman.
          Virginia Tech.
          ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

Next Up: 2012

Comment

• Ok it seems like we are going smallest deals first then moving up

We signed FS Erik Coleman to be the new Chris Crocker, we got him very cheap
            We signed CB Von Hutchens to be the new Lewis Sanders, not sure of the $ but it will be cheap

Now for the big fish, get Williams and Turner. Although turner looks like he might see what else is around before he signs, thats gotta be disheartening for Blank he has spent the last 3 days with him. But normally when PLAYERS do this to us, they come back and sign, see John Abraham
            Last edited by DraftMichaelHuff; 03-01-2008, 06:57 PM.

Comment

• When did we sign Von Hutchins?
              Virginia Tech.

Comment

• http://www.atlantafalcons.com/?homepage=true

Comment

• Hmm. That's interesting.
                  Virginia Tech.

Comment

• not really lol. Ever since Jason Webster, <5"10 <190lbs athletically limitted corners are a breed im not exactly fond of, but who knows

Comment

• Well, is he unathletic? I know nothing about him.
                      Virginia Tech.

Comment

• He doesn't seem like a ball hawking type to me, but he's done a good job being a sure tackler when he's had the chance to play...might work well as a Cover 2 Corner.

Comment

• A lot of tackles does not indicate sure tackler. DeMorrio Williams was a guy who wracked up tackles because teams ran at him, Chris Cash a few years ago with Detroit had almost 100 tackles because teams threw the ball on him frequently.
                          Virginia Tech.

Comment

• Quote from a Jets fan when I asked about Erik Coleman and if he was a free safety or strong safety:

Originally posted by BroadwayJoe10 View Post
                            He would definately be best utilized as a strong safety, but isn't a liability in coverage. He has a good blend of size and athleticism to man up on your slot recievers and tight ends. In his first two years he was in on every play, doesn't shy away from contact and is a sure tackler.

Besides a concussion this year, I'm not sure what he did to get in mangini's doghouse, but he got there and stayed there. After his first two years, a lot of us were hoping he was going to be our next big safety, which i still think he has the potential to be.

There's only one reason i think mangini might have fell out of favor with him; he seemed to rely more on natural ability than football smarts to diagnose plays and sometimes took himself out of plays. Eric smith is a very smart player and that is really the only thing i can think of for why he was let go. I would say it was a quality signing that didn't break the bank, but could be pretty good dividends.
                            Lawyer Milloy could be released, which I hate.
                            Virginia Tech.

Comment

• They better keep Milloy for now. Williams and Stone both evolving is the best option, now we have a cheap young security blanket for both positions if one of those two fails. Milloy should be kept at least until OTAs when we find out what type of form Coleman Williams and Stone enter camp in, if they are all going great cut him then but until then its too risky

Comment

• I have just read on a few forums that the deal with Turner is all but done. It is for 5 years, they are just working on bonuses and incentives. Of course i cant be sure, but I'm just telling you what im reading from two sets of people with tons of posts who "think" they have inside sources. Its a very easy thing to make up but hopefully its true.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information