No announcement yet.

If the Falcons had no needs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holy **** guys. Argue in one ******* thread or by PM. Dont make everyone else on the board listen to you guys argue about the same thing on every single thread.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

Originally posted by d34ng3l021 View Post
      Holy **** guys. Argue in one ******* thread or by PM. Dont make everyone else on the board listen to you guys argue about the same thing on every single thread.
      I second that...

Comment

Originally posted by d34ng3l021 View Post
        Sorry...I keep getting caught up in this childish stuff cause I just hate to see someone so obviously wrong feel like they are right, is there an ignore feature on this board?

Comment

Originally posted by BamaFalcon59 View Post
          I think me and Shiver might be the only people being realistic. We have Chris Redman, Joey Harrington, and Byron Leftwich at quarterback. Then we have a top five pick with a top ten player at QB on the board. Get real, it is a huge possibility we take him. Stop being stupid.
          Hey, I've been on the realism bandwagon for a while too...
          TD 2011 catch-phrase: "explosive"

Comment

Just to put my 2cent in, wasn't Joey Harrington a top 5 pick coming out as well? Why not strengthen everything else up in the draft and not waste an early pick on a position that contributes to the highest bust rate in the league? That way it somewhat becomes QB friendly, see Pittsburgh a la Ben Rothli- something.

*********"Wax on, Wax off Danielson"**********

Comment

Thats what I want. I want to build the offense around our future franchise QB. Get a good OL, and a decent TE and running game and then get the franchise QB. Kind of like what happened in Cleveland.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

Originally posted by iloxygenil View Post
                Sorry...I keep getting caught up in this childish stuff cause I just hate to see someone so obviously wrong feel like they are right, is there an ignore feature on this board?
                I wish. (10 characters)
                Virginia Tech.
                ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

Next Up: 2012

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Myogi View Post
                  Just to put my 2cent in, wasn't Joey Harrington a top 5 pick coming out as well? Why not strengthen everything else up in the draft and not waste an early pick on a position that contributes to the highest bust rate in the league? That way it somewhat becomes QB friendly, see Pittsburgh a la Ben Rothli- something.
                  Yes, but so were most successful QBs. The second round bust rate is ever greater- a three percent success rate.
                  Virginia Tech.
                  ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

Next Up: 2012

Comment

Originally posted by iloxygenil View Post
                    4th round, kind of player I like to have on my team. Not super flashy, but solid. Good speed, not great. Has that Jerry Rice/Anquan Boldin type speed, not going to have a great 40 but no one can catch him.
                    Ur wrong, hes gonna have a great forty.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
                    02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
                    02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
                    02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
                    Originally posted by fenikz
                    we all hate you

Comment

Working...
                    X

Debug Information