Falcons dangling Hall?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
    I'd leave. The 31st pick is a terrible terrible deal.
    Ditto. I would be somewhere, and might even be a Falcons fan. But I doubt I would watch.

I am tierd of losing. I mean really. It is unbelievable. It seems like we always 'settle' for something when we could get more.

I became a Falcons fan in 2005 playoffs (when I started watching football), but not a diehard fan until 2006. I know thats not long, but I have stuck with this team through all this sh*t, and defended them all the way. This move is not something I could defend. I freaking hate losing.

The thirtyfirst overall pick for a top five cornerback who is 24 years old. He, if draft eligible, would go top 10. The thirtyfirst overall pick will have cornerbacks like Rodgers-Cromartie and Aqib Talib. Are those good players? Yes. But not even on Halls level.

Seriously, right now I am so, so pissed off. FUCKCKUICFHFEHFHEW

THE 31ST PICK!

But reportedly the Skins are interested with pick 21. Still not good enough. Go 10 more spots up and maybe.
    Virginia Tech.
    ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

Next Up: 2012

Comment

According to ESPN First Take, there is a bidding war for Hall between the Redskins, Cowboys, and Giants. The Redskins have the 21st pick and they have shown to have an utter disregard for draft picks present and future. At the end of the day I imagine Atlanta will get a pretty good deal for DeAngelo Hall.

Comment

Originally posted by Shiver View Post
        According to ESPN First Take, there is a bidding war for Hall between the Redskins, Cowboys, and Giants. The Redskins have the 21st pick and they have shown to have an utter disregard for draft picks present and future. At the end of the day I imagine Atlanta will get a pretty good deal for DeAngelo Hall.
        I think the Redskins will win that battle; Cowboys will try and hang tight with them but the Redskins will just bid too much for their liking. The Giants have their name in their but I don't think they'll be willing to give up the price that Washington or Dallas is.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
          I think the Redskins will win that battle; Cowboys will try and hang tight with them but the Redskins will just bid too much for their liking. The Giants have their name in their but I don't think they'll be willing to give up the price that Washington or Dallas is.
          But how will the redskins pay for it? I doubt that any of these teams get Hall, even if he is traded.

Comment

I have a gut feeling he will be traded.
            Virginia Tech.

Comment

Originally posted by BamaFalcon59 View Post
              I have a gut feeling he will be traded.
              You know, I hope for all the Atlanta fans and the entire team that he doesn't get traded. I know he's a pain in the A$$ sometimes, but you drafted him high, and he's a great player, and regardless of what other people say, I think that he is worth a lot more than people are saying. Like a top 10 pick at least.

But if he came to the giants i have to say id love it.

Comment

I agree. Which is why I literally have a headache and figuratively feel like puking. I hate half the moves this team makes, but have stuck with them and defended them every chance I get. I could not defend this, and it would really hurt my passion for this team. Not because of trading Hall, but for so little. We need either a top 12 pick or a first and second round pick, or something with some young players.
                Virginia Tech.

Comment

I agree. Which is why I literally have a headache and figuratively feel like puking. I hate half the moves this team makes, but have stuck with them and defended them every chance I get. I could not defend this, and it would really hurt my passion for this team. Not because of trading Hall, but for so little. We need either a top 12 pick or a first and second round pick, or something with some young players.
                  If I were Atlanta I'd just trade down to the cowboys in the first and start rebuilding. Yea it sucks to see a guy you think is really good and really liked on your team go, but getting no compensation all but sours it even more. I don't understand why they would release Crumpler who basically supported that passing offense for the the past 3 or 4 years IMO.

If they trade Hall and get new value they get a chance to start off fresh, without any problems. After this year alot of young players i can see emerge as stars for that team.

I dont understand why Hall would say he would take a salary cut if he could play opposite Chris Houston, and when it happens, he totally disregards it and asks for big money and says he'll sit out if they dont give it to him.

Now I also realize that its not fun to play at a pro bowl caliber level and lose so much, but there are plenty of players who have had to deal with that for longer than him. Now that his team is doing badly and he is doing good still, he expects to be treated like the Asante Samuels, on some level he does, but when you lose games for your team and sulk and make problems you certaintly don't.

Comment

It just makes me mad. I'm just frustrated.

To make it worse, two of my best friends teams have won the Superbowl in the past three years (Steelers and Giants).
                    Virginia Tech.

Comment

I can't stand this ****.
                      Virginia Tech.

Comment

Ditto. I would be somewhere, and might even be a Falcons fan. But I doubt I would watch.

I am tierd of losing. I mean really. It is unbelievable. It seems like we always 'settle' for something when we could get more.

I became a Falcons fan in 2005 playoffs (when I started watching football), but not a diehard fan until 2006. I know thats not long, but I have stuck with this team through all this sh*t, and defended them all the way. This move is not something I could defend. I freaking hate losing.

The thirtyfirst overall pick for a top five cornerback who is 24 years old. He, if draft eligible, would go top 10. The thirtyfirst overall pick will have cornerbacks like Rodgers-Cromartie and Aqib Talib. Are those good players? Yes. But not even on Halls level.

Seriously, right now I am so, so pissed off. FUCKCKUICFHFEHFHEW

THE 31ST PICK!

But reportedly the Skins are interested with pick 21. Still not good enough. Go 10 more spots up and maybe.
                        How much do you think that your going to get for Hall? I agree that he is a top 5 corner in the NFL but no team is going to give up their franchise player for Hall. It's draft time and all your probably gonna get for him is draft picks and mabye one player. Lets face the facts the Falcons need a lot of help at a lot of diffrent spots. Plus if you don't trade Hall and you keep him for this season, he's not going to be back and he's gonna walk away and the Falcons will get nothing for him.

Comment

I would want a first and second round pick, or a top-10 pick.
                          Virginia Tech.

Comment

Ultimately I think that Hall deserves a top 10 pick in compensation, but i think because of how this ended a first and a 2nd/3rd will seal the deal, BUT THATS JUST MY OPINION.

Comment

Just wanted to update you guys on D.Hall

Deangelo Hall who has a one year $4.2 Million left on his contract,wants out of Atlanta because he says the team is more interested in trading him than signing him long term extension. Atlanta hasnt found any trade partners willing to give what it wants However thangs could change once Asante Samuel terms get solidified.

Comment

i havent heard any juice on this lately
                                Bring Wesley Woodyard back home Tom.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information